Dance

Dreams

 

I was nervous waiting my turn, getting worse every time they called someone. It was the first stage: dancing. There only a few people left now. When I finally managed to calm down and relax, they called me. My stomach is rolling and I’m breathing heavily while entering the room.

I placed myself in front of the juries and introduced me, bowing. When I got up my eyes widened. Yoseob was one of them. He smiled at me and, somehow, I felt a little relieved. Not because he would help me to pass; in the truth, if he do this, I will hate him for the rest of my life! Okay, not that much… But I felt relieved because the other juries didn’t know about our relationship. He signed me by himself, without the others knowing. So, the pressure I was feeling was gone now. I smiled softly at him and he lifted his fist a little, lip syncing a “Fighting!”

I chose the music Tic Tic Toc by T-Ara. I closed my eyes and the music started. I haven’t trained anything and all the moves I was thinking before, disappeared. I left my body move by itself. I didn’t think in anything, only listened and left the music controlled me. I didn’t open my eyes even once while dancing. In the truth, when I’m dancing I forget all around me; I can listen only the music.

When the music stopped, I was breathing slightly heavy and sweating a little. I bowed and opened my eyes. For my surprise, there were eyes widened and jaws dropped, except for Yoseob, who was wearing a huge large smile in his face.

-Girl, you are amazing!

One of the male juries said to me. I smiled widely and bowed again.

-Thank you!

A girl of the staff came and guided me towards the others competitors who were waiting outside. But before I passed the door, I looked above my shoulder to Yoseob and he sent me a flying kiss. I giggled and waved for him.

After some minutes, everybody have had the first stage of the audition and them came tell the names of those who had passed. I was already waiting to don’t hear my name and then, Yoseob took the paper and started to read the lasts names. I sighed deeply and pouted a little, thinking that I should have done better. But then, I looked one last time to him and he grinned widely to me, telling my name.

My eyes widened and my hands made their way to my mouth. I couldn’t believe that he had said my name. I looked at him in disbelief and he shook his head assuring me that this was true. I wanted to run and hug him so badly, but then I remembered that nobody can know about our relationship yet.

 

 

=========================

Thanks for reading~~ ^^