Always Together

Dreams

 

Like expected, I overslept. I don’t know how I can be always late for everything. I had just got out of shower, wrapped in a towel, brushing my teeth and searching the brush for my hair when the doorbell rang. I just froze, closing my eyes and cursing myself mentally. The doorbell rang again and I hadn’t choice but go to the door.

I opened it a little, enough to he be able to see just one of my eyes. He giggled with a confused expression in his face.

-What are you doing?

-I have to ask! What are you doing here so early?

-You know what time is?? I already came late because I knew you would be late, and you could be more late then that?

I just frowned and pouted a little while he was laughing at my face.

-Wait a moment… I’ll run to my bedroom and you can enter and wait inside. I promise I’ll do not take much time.

When I got to the bedroom, I shouted to him to enter. I cursed myself even more because I promised him that I’ll don’t take so much time, but I haven’t even decided what clothes I would wear.

Of course I take more time than I expected, but it doesn’t matter. When I got out of the bedroom, he was seating in the couch with an album of photos in his lap. While watching him giggling at it, I seated in the armrest resting my hands in his shoulders.

-What are you seeing? This isn’t the album of our childhood?

-Yes… You have so many photos… I didn’t remember of a lot of these…

-How you can’t remember? These are our precious memories!

I slapped him lightly in the arm while we both laughed. We spent much time looking at the photos and remembering these days. My heart was so warm. And when I looked his face, he had a smile so innocent and happy… I just wanted froze the time in this moment.

-Hey, did you choose only photos with me to put here?

-Nope. All the photos I have you are there. We have always been together, remember? Even in family events, we always take the other.

-Oh, it’s truth… I miss these days… We were so happy… And with little things! Why we have to change so much?

I smiled, wrapping my arms around him, giving a tight hug.

-But for me, the more important thing didn’t change. I’m always happy when you are around me. Even if we are in the rain, with no place to hide, hungry, without money, with a crazy dog running after us, cold…

I kept describing the worse situation I could think. He laughed softly and placed one hand in my arm.

-Thank you.

Our eyes met like so many times, but this one was different. I could feel my heart bumping like crazy, my breathing getting heavy and my mind went blank. Until my cell phone rang.

We blinked a bit, blushing and avoiding our eyes. I’ve got up, heading to the counter to pick the phone. I frowned at the caller ID. It was strange.

 

 

==================

Thanks for reading!!!

Please, comment if you like~~ ^^