I Love You

The One - Lucky Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Chapter 8]

"I will not let you go. Never again."

----

 

 

“I want to be with you”, Jiyong whispers softly to Dara’s ear. Saying that she was mesmerized by this handsome and hot man is truly understatement. She is bewitched by him. All she can feel and see are him. His beautiful brown eyes with a glint of naught that always, always bring her knees into puddles. His feverish kisses that never stop to amaze and arouse her like no one else can. That’s all she seen. She is truly bewitched by him.

 

“Umm… Jiyong-ah”, Dara moans helplessly.

 

“What is it, Dara?”, he kisses the point of her nose lovingly. His eyes never left her.

 

“I… I want to be with you, too”, Dara stutters out her resolve. Of course, she wants to be with him. Both has been close to each other for months, she’s actually killing herself for every second she had to spent alone without him. Without telling him how much she had fallen for him.

 

“You do?”, she can felt his smirk as he whispers out the question to her. He’s literally killing her.

 

“Jiyong… Please stop teasing me”, her blushes already spread all over her face, she is hot all over. It was all his fault.

 

They were on those simple date as the young guys calling. It was only a movie and dinner out at first. Jiyong had brought her to a fancy restaurant that mesmerized her for the effort. It’s the restaurant that she and her family used to go every time they had special event. It’s really hard to booked for a place, but Jiyong succeed doing it.

 

Simple conversation like they always do, only a few brushes of the hand and glance from the eyes that were different from before. Jiyong’s gesture were warmer and closer than they ever had. It never was a necessary thing for them to hold hand when walking or eating their dinner. But that night, Jiyong had kept her hand on his throughout the night.  

 

At the end of the date as usual Jiyong takes her back to her place. It wasn’t anything different. One thing that led everything to those heated moment was Jiyong’s friend. They had arrived at her lobby when an old friend of Jiyong greets them. It was only simple gesture of kindness, but actually the word that Dara dying to hear.

 

“Who is this pretty lady, Jiyong?”, the friend smiles kindly as he reaches out to shake hand with Dara. Feeling a bit on edge at the questions, Dara still shakes his hand and smiles.

 

“She is my girlfriend”, Jiyong says with such a confident looks on his. The friend actually looks so shocked at the reveals.

 

“Whoa… So, there’s girl in this whole world who can bent down the mighty Kwon huh?”, the friend chuckles happily. Throughout the rest of the conversation, Dara only sets her eyes at Jiyong. Did he really say that I’m her girlfriend? As soon as the friend drift away from them, Jiyong looks back lovingly at the shocked Dara.

 

“What’s with that look?”, Jiyong amuses as he takes her to the elevator. He always drop her off right in front of her door after the dates, it’s nothing unsual really. But after the word he said to his friend, she certainly feels that this night will not be like any other night.

 

“I’m your girlfriend?”, Dara asks curiously. The lift has stop at her floor when he turns to her, smiling widely.

 

“Only if you agree”, Jiyong’s eyes are twinkling with amusement.

 

“What?”,

 

“Isn’t it obvious?”, Jiyong asks breathlessly, “that I want you”.

 

“You want me?”, Dara asks, looking more in trace as minutes gone. She didn’t even realize that they had arrived at her door until he pushes and traps her on it.

 

“Like crazy”, Jiyong whispers out. His lips are dangerously close to her as he stares at her with his dazed eyes. After that everything were going like a lightning. Dara couldn’t even remember how they can get in and settles at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter