Accept Me Back?

The One - Lucky Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Chapter 6]

 

"What can I do ? I have fall for you. Hard.

But, do you fell the same ?"

 

 

---

 

 

 

Dara drives back to her apartment late tonight. There are a lot of things happening right before her. Works, and works are all she’s been facing till now. But, Kwon Jiyong is the one that stuck on her mind this entire time. The last time red roses thing are still bothering her. Why didn’t he do anything after he received my message?

 

Dara sighs tiredly. She’s nearly losing her mind now. How her heart are aching to admit this feeling, and how her mind is kept yearning for him. She can’t think straight anymore. She’s going insane. She walks into the elevator lifelessly, it is 2 AM now and she’s just barely reaching home.

 

She walks down the corridor as her eyes starts to betray her. Just a little more Dara, and you’ll have your sweet dream. She tries her best to walk straight as the sleep comes. Right before her head walk through the wall, as strong hand pull her away. And now, she is fully awaken.

 

“Are you going home at this time every single day ?”, a grunt comes from right behind her ears. Her back is now pressed to a warm chest as this figure’s hand are wrap around her waist. She jerks away in cautions.

 

“You’re a woman Dara, this is so dangerous for you. Don’t you know that ?”, Jiyong hisses as he looks at this woman before him. A red knee length skirt with a white blouse are seriously y on her. No matter how pale she is right now, she is really beautiful.

 

“Why are you here ?”, Dara hisses back as her eyes sharply glaring at him.

 

“I want to see you”, Jiyong replies back shortly. He really sounds so desperate and he really don’t care about it. I’m totally on her mercy.

 

“How could you be here ? I’m pretty sure, you need card to goes up here”, Dara says coldly as her eyes had turned away from him. I really want to hug him. God I miss him so much.

 

“I have my way Dara”, Jiyong replies, ”I really want to see you. Don’t you want to see me ?”.

 

Damn right, I am. I really want to kiss your lips and wipes those tears away from your brown eyes. Oh God, please give me strength.

 

“Oh I totally forgot that you hold so many secret, right ? I don’t even know how could you be here at this moment. You surely impress me Kwon Jiyong”, Dara smiles fakely, “but it’s not enough”.

 

“Dara…”,

 

“And please stop sending me things that your heart didn’t meant at all. Red roses ?! Are you kidding me? Stop fooling me Jiyong”, Dara says angrily, “Am I just worth by a red roses with a fake meaning ?! Did you even know what that roses mean ?”.

 

“Dara listen to me-”,

 

“Unconditional love”, Dara whispers answering her own questions, “And I know you don’t mean it Jiyong. I don’t want any of your unsincere gift!”.

 

“Dara!!”, Jiyong yells angrily. He had hold her arms on his as his brown eyes see through her dark orbs.

 

“I LOVE YOU ! How can I make you understand that. I’m sorry, I have done a big mistakes. I know that you have the right to hate me. But please I will do everything for us. I will do everything to make you forgive me. Please Dara”, Jiyong says sadly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter