Roses

The One - Lucky Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Chapter 5]

 

"Hello, how have you been ?

I'm really sorry for what I've done. I miss you"

 

 

 

 

[FLASHBACK - FEW MONTHS AGO]

 

Dara sighs tiredly for the nth time that day. She is so damn busy about all of this expansion business the company want to pursue. She’s continuously meeting with many CEO corp. all around Korea. I can't lose another partnership, losing Kwon Corp. is the one and only failure I made.

 

Knock

 

“Get in Minki”, she says as she leans back on her chair. Closing her eyes as she tries to calm her mind.

 

“Unnie, I bring a very good news for you”, Minzy, her secretary walks in happily. Dara had been working with Minzy for five years, she’s a very good partner and the cutest dongsaeng she had. When her dad proceed her to be the next CEO, Dara didn't even think twice to brought Minzy with her as her secretary.

 

“Please don't tell me that I had another meeting”, Dara whispers tiredly, making Minzy chuckles.

 

“Well, this news will bring you another meeting indeed. But I'm very sure you'll be very happy with these meeting”, Minzy says as she gives Dara the documents. Dara takes it reluctantly and read it.

 

“K-kwon corp ??”, Dara mutters in shock. She eyes Minzy who is smiling from ear to ear.

 

“They're giving us a-another chance ?”, Dara asks again and Minzy just gives her a slight nod. In flash, Dara had got up from her chair and pull Minzy into a tight embrace.

 

“MINKI MINKIIIIII”, Dara yells happily, “I really love youu”.

 

“Oh unnie, I love you more”, Minzy giggles happily as she eyes her boss who moves happier now.

 

“If they had gives you the time for meeting, you should tell me as soon as you can. I won't give up on this chance”, Dara says confidently.

 

“Okay unnie”, Minzy says, “Oh and there is flower bouquet sent for you. Would you like me to bring it in ?”.

 

“Flower ? No colleague had ever sent me flower…”, Dara mutters quietly. Minzy walks out and back with the flower in her hand. It is a bouquet of red roses. Dara gasps.

 

“Red roses ?”, Dara asks in shock. Is someone confessing to me ?

 

“Yes it is. Someone might be so in love with you unnie”, Minzy giggles. Dara traces the paper inside the bouquet.

 

Can’t wait to see you. -KJ

 

“Who is KJ unnie ?”, Minzy asks as she read the letters too. Dara is too shock to move and she just left to stares at those two familiar letters.

 

Bip. Bip.

 

Dara’s phone shown up a new messages notification. In flash, Dara grabs her phone and opens it frantically.

 

From: Kwon Jiyong

 

Hi

 

Minzy had comes behind her and share a questioning look with Dara.

 

“K-kwon Jiyong ?”, Minzy asks. This time she is the one who is shocks to death.

 

“OH UNNIE !! YOU'RE DATING KWON JIYONG AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN TELLING-”, Minzy yells out loud making Dara moves to cover .

 

“I'm not dating him. And please I don't want people know about this”, Dara whispers, afraid if some of her co-workers are near her office.

 

“Then that's mean you're dating him !”, Minzy says irritatedly.

 

“Oh Minkii, I'm not. He is.. Well.. he is j-just..”, Dara stutters under Minzy’s glare.

 

“That Kwon is surely Korea’s hot guy, unnie. And he is courting you. Oh God. he.. He gave you flower !! Red rose it is!!”, Minzy says, “What do you think about him ? You like him too, right ?”.

 

Dara stands silent as a faint blush crept on her cheeks.

 

“A-anniyo”, she whispers.

 

“Eiiyy, don't lie”, Minzy says, “Have you go on date with him ?”.

 

“Minki !! I'm not having anything with him. He just.. He help me when my car broke down a few days ago. A-and.. And..”,

 

“He asks your number ?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter