Advice

The One - Lucky Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Chapter 4]

 

"I know from the start that you're the one who can make me happy.

But I know that you're the one who will hurt me the most too"

 

 

---

 

 

 

“How is it going, Hyung ?”, Seungri asks as he plops on Jiyong’s couch.

 

He had arranged a meeting with Park CEO as Jiyong wish for all these long. Well, it’s not an easy task because Jiyong’s schedule are full these last months. Kwon Corp. had extends its business to Japan and now trying to reach out the USA market, thanks to Kwon Jiyong’s and Kwon Jinu’s hard work.

 

 

They both had stayed and flied all around to Japan and USA in these past month. They both had been accustomed with plane until jet lag is not a routine for them anymore. They’ve been so busy. And seeing his boss working his mind, and soul out for this company, Seungri felt he must bring some happiness to Jiyong’s dull life. Well, Jinu already had a wife on his side, so Seungri doesn’t felt the obligation to make him happy.

 

 

Then, he arranged the meeting with the beautiful Park CEO as soon as he can. His boss had been neglecting that woman for all of this work. Jiyong always said that he’ll missed her more if he heard her voices. Stupid excuses. But Seungri know best that he do miss her.

 

 

He never seen Jiyong looks so happy as when he told him that he will have a meeting with Park CEO. He didn’t even look alive these past month. So, Seungri pushed some of rearrangeable meetings back and put in the meet-and-date with Park CEO between. It was such a hard task, re-arranging all of Jiyong’s schedule.

 

So now, he’s inside his boss’ office, wishing to saw a delightful face of him or some sugar-coated love story from his boss.

 

“What did I do maknae ?”, Jiyong whispers softly. He doesn’t seem happy, at all.

 

“What’s wrong hyung ?”, Seungri asks in shocked.

 

“She.. looks like.. she doesn’t want to see me ...”, Jiyong says sadly. His eyes are fixed on the document in front of him, but Seungri know that his mind had wandering somewhere. To a certain woman.

 

“How could she’s not happy to see you ?”, Seungri asks in disbelief. No woman, there’s no woman that he ever met who doesn’t feel happy to meet his boss. What’s with that Park CEO?! Is she not charmed by him?

 

“I don’t know.. Oh.. It’s so stupid of me. I should have contact her.. I should have told her that I miss her. That all of this are killing me….”, Jiyong mumbles sadly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter