Rehearsals

The Boy With The Big Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"What's taking them so long?"

Chanyeol paced outside the room where he was told to Hana for the rehearsal show. He wore a blazer and slacks with his hair neatly done. He was the permanent male model for Mari's school team so everyone was used to prepping him and did not have a hard time. The team had to adjust on Hana's wardrobe since she was a sub and every bit of detail they need started from scratch. By now, Chanyeol was completely annoyed by the long waiting time that he had to endure until they finish.

"Aren't you guys not done yet? This is so exhausting." He sighed for the umpteenth time.

He pressed his ear by the door surface, hoping to find some answers but all he heard was faint laughter on the other side. 

"Yah! What's going on in there?" He whined, his curiosity getting the best of him. He knocked on the door and attempted to turn on the knob due to his frustration. To his surprise, it clicked open. He hesitated for a moment to get in but eventually gave in to his urges. They had forgotten to lock the door when he heard the door creak open as he said, "I'm coming in~" he stuttered as he stepped foot inside. "I'm not responsible for seeing anything inappropriate here..."

He squinted his eyes and adjusted them to the bright lights that greeted him as he moved further inside the room, He could feel his heart banging inside his chest due to anxiety. The Voices became more audible in his every step. 

He showed up behind a busy group working on Hana and they were blocking her from his view. He could see the top of her head though; and a huge mirror with bulbs lit around it facing her. The team was running back and forth, struggling to finish all the work but they turned when they noticed his tall stance. 

He was standing there completely dumbfounded; his eyes fixed on Hana alone as if she was the only person right there right now. She is smiling now and he was just lost for words.

It was inevitable and certain that once you looked at him, he couldn't look away. You appeared in the room wearing an all white Floor-length Strapless gown. Your black hair falling in soft layers around bare shoulders. He gazed upon your perfect form, your skin glistening from the light. Your beauty stunned him. The way you dressed up today accented your physical attributes, and he found himself amazed that you were even more stunning than before. 

A voice saved him from all the emotions he was going through.

"Why do I feel tension inside this room? Its too strong." Mari interrupted, fanning herself with her hand. 

You avoided his eyes from embarassment. He looked away, then back again gazing at you.

"Chanyeol-ah, I told you not to come here. But oh well... it doesn't matter now since we're done. And...You look handsome." Mari walked over to him, fixed his suit, looking satisfied with her team's work on him.

"Come here and see." Mari walked over to you, took hold of your hand and extended it for him to take. "Do you like Hana's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter