002

The Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The last bell rang and the students already packed their things as they walking out from the class without waiting for the teacher dismiss them yet. That’s including one of the best class which the students already running out before the teacher could said so. Ms. Yoo just sighed when she looked half of her students already go out.

‘’Bye, Ms. Yoo!’’

‘’See you tomorrow, Ms!’’

‘’I’ll do your homework when I remember. Bye!’’

Ms. Yoo chuckled at Baekhyun’s words. Aside from being one of the naughty student, he knew when to do the homework, but like he said he will do the homework when he remembered. So when he does the homework, the whole class and teacher will be shocked.

‘’Bye, Ms. Yoo. Have a nice day.’’ Seulgi smiled and bowed before she walked with Taeyeon  and Soojung while Youngji, and Yeri trailing behind, gossiping with each other.

‘’Let’s go eat ice cream!’’ Yeri stated loudly while pumping her fist in the air. The hallway were now almost empty so the girls didn’t really bother when Yeri kind of said loudly like that. Soojung groaned and pushed Yeri away. ‘’Can we eat something else? One day I will surely puking ice cream rainbow on your hair because eating ice cream too much every day.’’

Taeyeon nodded, agreed with Soojung. ‘’Soojung’s right, Yeri. Can we eat something else? It’s not really good to eat sweets too much.’’ Yeri already pulling her face as she crossed her arms. ‘’I don’t care! I still want to eat ice cream.’’ she pouted and looked at Seulgi.

Youngji rolled her eyes when she saw Yeri trying to persuade Seulgi to eat ice cream with her. Seulgi made a blank face as she looked at Yeri’s pleading eyes before she sighed and waved off her hand carelessly.

‘’Yeah yeah, I will go with Yeri while you guys go and eat something else. But once you done, text us, so we can go back together. Okay?’’ Yeri already grinned too widely until it reached her ears.

Taeyeon hesitantly looked at Seulgi before nodded. ‘’Soojung? Are you coming with me?’’

Soojung shrugged and followed Taeyeon while Youngji decided to stay with Seulgi and Yeri since she thought it’s okay to let Soojung and Taeyeon together to go with and she along with Seulgi to follow Yeri because she doesn’t think that Seulgi could handle Yeri alone. Once they bade goodbye, they separated their ways.

 

 

‘’Wah! This is so good~’’ Yeri hummed in delight once the sweets melted inside and giggled loudly making Youngji and Seulgi ducked their heads in shame when people looked at them weirdly.

‘’Yah, can you eat quietly?’’ Youngji made a face when Yeri yet again slurped the ice cream in so much noise that somehow makes Seulgi grimaced in disgust. ‘’Pig.’’ She mumbled under her breath.

‘’I heard that.’’ Yeri glared at her before continued eat her chocolate mint ice cream like there’s no tomorrow and beamed brightly as she swallowed the ice cream and sighed happily.

‘’Well well, is that the cold-hearted Seulgi and her friends?’’

Seulgi turned her head when she heard her name being mentioned. She frowned when she found the familiar face standing behind her as she heard Yeri dropped her spoon and Youngji cursed softly under her breaths. ‘’What do you want?’’

Jongin shrugged and slung his arms around Hanbin and Taehyung. ‘’I just walking around and saw you and your friends pigging on some ice cream.’’ he snorted along with Hanbin and Taehyung. ‘’Anyway, can we sit here while waiting for Chanyeol and Baekhyun?’’ he cocked his head towards the empty seat around the table.

‘’No.’’ Yeri scowled. Youngji pulled a face and scrolled her phone, completely ignored the boys.

‘’I’m not asking you.’’ Jongin rolled his eyes. But before Yeri or Seulgi could reply, they already made themselves comfortable on the seat.

‘’Yah!’’ Yeri hissed about to smack Taehyung when Seulgi stopped her. Yeri scowled and looked away, her appetite already gone. She also busied herself with her phone same like Youngji and ignored them.

‘’You’re so rude.’’ Seulgi said, face blank as ever. Jongin looked at her once he send Taehyung away to order him some ice cream but the latter just ignored and continued Yeri and Youngji while Hanbin amusedly watched his friend disturbed the girls. Jongin tapped his chin before nodded. ‘’I’d already know that.’’

Seulgi sighed and continued eat her ice cream, aware of the stares that the girls in the café gave. There’s no doubt that Jongin and his friends are popular at another high schoola with their good looking and also good in sports and academic. She also has developed a little crush on him despite he always and making fun of her at the school. A first, she really hated him and wanted to kill him in every minutes she could but soon she realized that the hatred feelings turned into something that she couldn’t described. But she knew better than to confess and none of her friends know about her little crush on him. Because she always has a blank and poker face, no one really knew what was she thinking.

‘’Look, who we found here.’’

Both Seulgi and Jongin turned at the same time and found Heechul with Suho, Jonghyun, Yuri and Hara.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter