003

The Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the bell rang, the students jumped off from their seat and hollered ‘’HELL YEAH!!!’’ loudly, making the teachers winced at the choices of the words.

The girls laughed at some boys who were jumping over the table to hug the teachers and smacked big wet kisses on the male teacher who had yelled in horror. Seulgi chuckled and gathered her things. She couldn’t find her friends so she decided to wait for them at the outside.

But before she could even step outside of the hall, someone had grabbed her arm and spun her around harshly as she quickly grabbed the arms to steady herself with a quiet ‘whoa’ ‘’What–‘’ she gasped when she face to face with an angry face, Jongin.

‘’What did Sehun said to you?’’ he frowned deeply as he whispered firmly. Both of them trying to ignore the curious stares students giving them because their faces had practically glued each other at the others eyes.

Seulgi rolled her eyes and trying to yank her arm away from his iron grip but not appeal. ‘’ He said nothing. He was just wishing me goodluck– Ow! What the hell, Jongin! You’re hurting me.’’ Jongin quickly let go of her now red and almost bruised arm. He almost felt bad. He glanced at her and scowled before walking away but mumbled something that Seulgi caught. ‘’Just be careful around him.’’

Seulgi rubbed her arm slowly and stared at his retreating back with a watered eyes. She couldn’t understand him. Never. At the end, she looked away when he already lost from her sight and quickly heading towards the lockers area and sighed in relief when she saw her friends already waiting there.

‘’Seulgi!’’ Taeyeon waved with a worried face. She quickly by her side with a quick question. ‘’Did Jongin hurt you?’’ and examined Seulgi up and down and gasped when she noticed her arm. ‘’My god Seulgi!’’ Youngji frowned and grabbed her arm softly.

‘’He did this?’’

Soojung and Yeri just quietly looked around. Seulgi slowly pried off her arm from Youngji with a small smile. ‘’It’s fine. Jongin just not in the mood when we were talking.’’

‘’But that doesn’t mean he can hurt you like this!’’ Youngji spat with a deep frowned and turn away, leaving all of them shocked with her sudden outburst. ‘’Youngji!’’ Yeri ran after her, Seulgi assumed must be the cafeteria.

Seulgi sighed and opened her locker to put her things away. Now final exam already done, she could find a part-time job before she decided to go university she wanted. ‘’Are you okay?’’ Soojung asked softly while patting her back. Seulgi gave a faint smile and weakly nodded. Before, she doesn’t really feel tired after answering all the hard papers but now that Soojung asked her, she felt so drained and not okay.

With Sehun suddenly wishing her good luck, Jongin’s weird behaviour and Youngji sudden outburst really made her tired and want nothing but want her bed to hit off. ‘’Don’t mind Youngji. She kind of messed up her last paper so she felt kinda stress with all of this.’’ Taeyeon said while leaning on her locker and looked at Seulgi and Soojung.

‘’Now, let’s eat. Ms. Yoo said that Principal want to see us after break at the student hall to say something important regarding our final.’’ Taeyeon carefully wrapped her arm on Seulgi’s good arm and wrapped another one around Soojung’s with a cute voice

‘’Let’s go y ladies!’’ and happily skipped to the cafeteria.

 

 

As soon Youngji saw Seulgi walked into the cafeteria, she apologized for suddenly letting out her stress on her and Seulgi just said it’s okay and she understand and headed straight towards the students hall after finished their foods.

They quietly sat on the chair that being organized according to the classes and waiting for the Principal to stand on the big podium and start his usual boring lecturing. Soon, senior students started to pill in the hall.

After like 10 minutes like that, the Principal, Mr. Ahn walked through the hall and stand behind the mic with a stern eyes that immediately made the students shut their mouths.

‘’Everyone’s here?’’ he asked in usual tone that made the shiver run down the spine. When there’s no answer, he frowned lightly.

‘’Did every single senior student are here or not?’’

‘’Yes sir. Everyone’s here.’’ Mr. Choi, the good-looking teacher answered politely with a low-bow. Mr. Ahn just nodded and looked at the students face one by one when suddenly Heechul walked up to podium and whispered something at him as Mr. Ahn’s eyes stop at the certain group of students at the back.

‘’I believe it is not your seat over there, Mr. Kim and friends.’’

Jongin who had an arms crossed over his chest and closed eyes almost stumbled off from the chair when Taehyung nudged him hard when the principal suddenly directed the question toward them. ‘’The fuc–‘’ he stopped himself and looked up with a narrowed eyes as he met eyes with the principal. ‘’I will sit anywhere everywhere I like, sir.’’

‘’I afraid you can’t do as you please when you’re still student under this school.’’ the old man voice raised a bit when Jongin and his friends just stared at him back with completely blank and cold face.

‘’Go back to your seat. All of you.’’ Chanyeol and Taehyung mumbled something under their breaths and reluctantly got on their feets and walked to the empty seat which their supposed seat while the other just following them. But Hanbin noticed Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter