Gone

Gone

     "I'm sorry but it's over." Those were the last words I heard from her. Jang Mi was a poor girl, but to me she was the richest girl of all. She was not rich with money, but with love, kindness, and understanding. My family was the opposite. We were very rich in money, but not in love. I remember the days that my family was like a real family. We loved each other, but my mom died. My dad started working overtime and taking long business trips.

     I became very lonely until, my best friend came. His name was Taemin. He was the nicest person ever! He was always there for me with that pretty smile of his. Taemin was always happy. He loved milk! He was a delight to be with, but one day came where he had left me. He had moved. Not to another city, but to another country. He had moved to the United States.

     Now I was all alone again. Then my beautiful rose came. We met at a restaurant she worked in. She was my waitress. I saw her boss giving her dirty looks and pinching her . She looked annoyed but didn't do anything. So I told the boss to stop. When he started her neck, I kicked him and we both ran off. At first she was mad at me. She said that she would lose her job.  I told her I would find her a better one and I did! She now worked for me, at my dad's Ice cream shop. She loved it there. We ended up going out.

     For 1 year we went out. Our first date was at the Ice Cream Shop. We listened to SHINee's Quasimado. It was her favorite song. On our 1 year anniversary, the day I was going to propose to her, my father's men dragged both of us into his limo. He started yelling at me. Telling me she was nothing. A piece of dirt. When I told him I loved her, he said there was no such thing as love. He slapped me and her and kicked both of us out. The last thing he yelled out was, "You better be with another girl the next time I see you. Oh and  your fired!" She cried and I cried. I told her we could go out secretl y but she told me, "Sorry but it's over." I begged her to not leave but she just left. I cried.I miss her, I loved her, and I still love her. She was my rose my beautiful rose. And now, she's gone. Along with my family and my best friend. 

    Now what am I lonely again. I have nothing but a father that dosen't love me and memories. Everything is gone. Am I cursed? Why does my life . I might as well die yes I should die.

 

 *RING RING* My phone?

"Hello?"

"Is this Choi Minho?"

"Yes?"

"Well your girlfriend is dead, she cut her wrists and blend to death but she left you a note. Please come here to pick it up."

(1 Year Later)

I want to see if I can now read it. It's been a year right. I opened the note again, but it became all blurry. I was crying I guess I'm still not over her! I loved her, but now she's gone.