Their past (2)

Wildest Dreams

“A few more days and you’ll be able to walk again” Seohyun whispered as she helped Minho sit on the wooden lounge chair outside the old beach house where their weekly check-up took place.

 

 

“I wish I’d stay handicapped forever” Minho chuckled as he put his crutches beside him. Seohyun took a seat on the floor, watching the sun kiss the sea.

 

 

“You’re going to regret that” Seohyun said with a smile. Her hand unconsciously ran through her beautiful hair, putting it out of place.

 

 

“I won’t” He sneaked a look at her, a smile on his lips. “Not when I could get this close to you”

 

 

He said it in a voice loud enought that made Seohyun snap her head at him. Her eyes wide with shock.

 

 

“You’re ridiculous” Seohyun said, her voice nervous as she stood up. “I should go. I’ll see you again next week”

 

 

Her movements were quick, accurate, and sharp. He knew her well to know that she was agitated, nervous and scared.

 

 

“Why do you always avoid talking about us?!” Minho suddenly stood up, ignoring the pain shooting up his spine while leaning on the chair for support. Her face met his, her eyes shined with fear.

 

 

“Because there is nothing to talk about” Seohyun said trying to sound brave but failing.

 

 

“Nothing? Seohyun, we loved each other! I LOVED YOU! I LOVE YOU! I CAN’T UNDERSTAND! YOU WERE SO BRIGHT THAT DAY AND SO MAGNIFICENT AND EVERYTHING WAS OKAY! BUT THEN AT THE END OF THAT DAY, YOU SUDDENLY WHISPERED ‘LET’S BREAK-UP’ THEN YOU LEFT ME! YOU LEFT WITHOUT AN EXPLANATION! HOW IS THAT NOTHING? TELL ME!” Minho didn’t know how he got there given his condition but his legs forced him to reach Seohyun and hold her in his arms. “I couldn’t live. I didn’t know how to live. I had no one. I was lost and alone. But you, you changed everything. You taught me to live and laugh and love. And you LEFT. So tell me now, did you really love me or was I a charity case?”

 

 

Seohyun’s body shivered in his arms. Tears began to drop from her eyes. Her whole body convulsed as she sobbed so hard. Minho rested his head on her neck, somehow sharing on the pain.

 

 

LOVE.

 

 

They loved each other. They LOVE each other. And they both knew it.

 

 

 

“Changmin” She said, almost inaudible. “Changmin is dying

 

 

Changmin. His cousin. His best friend. The one who knew all his secrets. The one who knows him better than himself. The only person who knows his whole life. The one who shared in his misery. Shim Changmin who fell in love with the lady who brightened his ed up life. Shim Changmin who caused them to drift apart.

 

 

“Seohyun” He could feel a part of him ripping out of his body. A part so small yet so valuable.

 

 

“Changmin is dying Minho. Changmin wants to spend his remaining days with me before he… I can’t just abandon him. I can’t. Cause if I do, then I’m no better than a murderer”

 

 

 

 

 

AU: Thank you 35 subbies and 6 upvotes!! I love you guys, I know it's short but I will update soon!! <3