Surprise

My Love Song

As soon as the CEO left, the whole room was in deep silence. We looked at each other but no one talked.wih no choice I introduced myself to them and made a 90 degree bow to show respect. After I introduced myself all looked at them waiting for a response but to my disappointment it was still silence. Finally the guy that hit my head with a ball came forward and slowly introduced them and it was then that I learned that they are. A famous boy band that is very popular in Korea, the guy that hit my head were called wooyoung, and the 3 guys on the sofa was nickhun junho and jun.k and the guy that played the ball with wooyoung was chansung. Lastly the guy on the table on the computer is the leader taecyeon. " I will introduce you to the dorm come with me" wooyoung said. ---------in the dorm-----------" now we are finished with the tour I will show you your room"said wooyoung, "here is your room, it is very clean cause it used to be nickhun's room but because you are moving in he have to move to taecyeon's room.well, I'm done, you should take a rest, I'm going to dance practice,bye,". " thank you,bye" I said. After wooyoung left I started to tour around the room and was very shocked that a guy was so neat and clean, if wooyoung hadn't told me I would of thought that it used to be girl's room. Now thinking back, the guy called nickhun was very good looking, just like a prince. I started to unpack my luggage, and right after I finished, I went to the washroom to take shower.--------at the same time-----------2pm have finished dance practice and everybody headed to the showers. Just like before nickhun went to the dorm and not the showers because he didn't like to go to the public shower. When he got to the dorm he went to his room( technically his old room) and opened the bathroom door...."ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"