Chapter 5

My Love Song

Before nickhun could react, a towel come flying toward him and hit his face,covering his eye. "Turn around",Victoria said in a very demanding way,after nickhun reacted and finally remembered that this room was no longer his, he immediately closes the bathroom door and runs out of the room with his face all paled, thinking to himself, what have I done.back in the bathroom, Victoria immediately puts on her clothes and ran out to find nickhun." ert "Victoria says to nickhun with both arms crossed over chest. "Who are you calling a ert?,it was an accident,and anyways it was you who didn't lock the door", nickhun says with a very innocent look. Victoria was speechless, she didn't know what to say next and this is when the rest of the members walked in and saw both of them looking at each other with eyes that could kill somebody. "What's wrong" jun.k says. Victoria didn't want to make things more difficult and immediately stop staring at nickhun and said,"oh, nothing we were just having a stare-off, I guess I lost,I'm going to bed now,good night"---------in Victoria's room------------ Victoria immediately closes the door and locks it and hide herself in her blankets.what the hell is wrong with me, I should of just told them and let me leave, wait I can't leave, if I leave I won't have the chance to becoming a stylist. I must stay, ok, I will forget what just happened and make my relationship with them better, that right, from tomorrow on it will be a brand new day, my first day as a stylist. I started to daydream about my future and how many celebrities in the future will wear clothes I put together and slowly I fell asleep.