Locked and rescued

My Love Song

 

------in the dorm--------  " hey, where is Victoria?" Asked wooyoung , " I thought she went to put back the clothes away, is she back yet?" Replied jun.k. When jun.k turned around to ask nickhun, he was already not there," where did nickhun go?" Asked Jun.k," oh I just saw him go out, did you have something to tell him?"said chamsung," no, just asking"---------in the clothes room---------"help, is anybody there?I'm locked inside here!"Victoria scream but still nobody replied. Suddenly, Victoria hears someone call her name from afar,"Victoria ! Victoria...". It wa nickhun and Victoria replied"I'm here, I'm locked in here help me!"
On the other side of the door nickhun opened the door and walked in to see if Victoria was safe but because he was to worried about Victoria he didn't notice the door closed behind him.  "Are you ok?"nickhun asked Victoria, " yes, I was just a bit scared that's all,lets get out of here"Victoria replied."ok let's go"when nickhun tried to open the door, it was locked."oh no the door is locked" nickhun cried." Now what do we do?" Victoria asked."I don't know maybe the other members will notice that's e are gone and come find us, lets wait" said nickhun." Ok" as they sit in the floor with their back on the wall they felt a awkwardness between them. The silence continued for a long time until nickhun finally talked," why do you want to be a stylist?"." Because I want to follow my mom's steps and experience what she experienced, how about you?"." I actually don't know, I guess it just happened"." Do you know before my mom pasted away I actually wanted to be an singer, from when I was small I practiced dancing and singing".said Victoria." Really, Don't lie"." No I really did, I'll show you" Victoria stood up and found a speaker and played it, when the song started she immediately danced.the song was a very sad song, Victoria danced every step with grace and passion. It made nickhun that was watching felt very different but he didn't know what that feeling was.before he could understand those feelings the music stopped and Victoria also stopped."see I told you, was I good" asked Victoria." It was beautiful" " thank you". Suddenly the door opened and a security guard holding a flashlight walked in an flashed his light in us and asked" what are you guys doing here in the middle if the night quickly get out, " we immediately ran out and said thank you to the security guard and ran. When we got back to the dorm, all the lights were closed, we both said good night and went I out rooms. That night, nickhun was sleepless, the picture if Victoria kept flashing inside his head and he didn't know why.
 
 
Sorry for the wait,lately I've had too many things. Hope you can understand. Please keep supporting me. 
 
I am thinking of writing a new fanfic and wonder what characters you guys want. Any suggestion please comment below. Thank you