Chapter 3 : living in their dorms????

My Love Song
" watch out!!!!" When I opened the door I immediately saw a ball cam flying toward me. I tried to dodge it but it was to fast that it hit right on my head. My head was very dizzy I wasn't able to see clearly. " are you ok?" As look to the place where the one that talked, I saw a very handsome guy who had a face if a baby. He was so cute that I couldn't resist pinching his face but I didn't because before I could someone behind me talked. "hey guys, from today onward this lady is going to be the assistant stylist that will be staying with you guy and living in your dorms" WHAT!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know that I was suppose to live with these handsome guys. Even though they are so handsome that i can't resist but I can't because if everybody heard that lived with these handsome I would have the face to make boyfriends. "excuse me, in the flyer it didn't say that I have to live with them" I said in a very quiet voice "no, it did" the CEO hold up the flyer and pointed the very bottom with very tiny Font: this job require living with them. " no way it's so tiny, you guys are trying trick people" I said in a very angry tone. " sorry miss but we didn't purposely tried to trick you it was when the flyer was made there weren't any space to put it so the only choice we hand was to put it at the very bottom so it could , sorry for the miss understand" Why must I be so unlucky!!!!! " oh and also you have to be maid for them, for example you have to cook, clean and other chores" What!!! " now that I have taken you here, I should get going now" " oh, wait, after you guy have introduce yourselves, you should take this lady to the dorm so she could settle down, well then, I'll be going now bye bye"