Chapter 2 inheritor or stylist?????

My Love Song
  "i finally here, KOREA !!!!!!" she said, in a very loud and excited way, as she got off the plane. "will u be quiet, I'm sleeping here " as a voice came behind her When she turned around she saw a guy in big sunglasses and wearing a hat, lying on the bench.  "I'm sorry" she immediately said and got into a taxi and left so she wouldn't embarrass herself even more. As she left a man walked up to the guy that was lying on the bench and said " nickhun I finally found, we have to hurry or else we will be late for the autograph signing, the other members are waiting, quickly !" As she got off the taxi she was standing in front of a gigantic mansion. She rang the doorbell Ding dong ding dong!! Suddenly the door opened and the one who opened it was middle aged man  who was dressed in a black clean suit. " please come inside miss " She walked in slowly " miss ,would you  please follow me , the master has been expecting you" The man walked up the stairs and Victoria followed. They stopped in front of a door at the very end of the hall The man opened the door and an elderly man was sitting on a velvet couch and stared up at me.  The elderly man stood up and walked toward me and said quietly " u sure look a lot like your mom" After hearing this I didn't know if it was a comment or a insult I just gave him a big fake smile and said nothing. We sat down and drank tea and talked about my mother and whenever I wanted to talk about my father he would change the subject. After this conversation I learned that my mom was actually the only child in this family and that she was suppose to be the successor but she eloped with my father and left the family. Then the man before came in and took me to a big room and said that I will be staying here for now and then he left.  As soon as he left I immediately jumped onto the bed and fell asleep. When I got up, it was already dark and then the housekeeper came and said to go down stairs for dinner. I walked down and came to a room that had a big long table. I sat down and ate. "from tomorrow on u will be my company's successor and my inheritor " my new grandfather said from the other side of the table. "wait did he just say that i am going to be the inheritor of the richest man in Korea !!" I screamed in side my mind. I was in total shock but wait can't be the inheritor I mustn't, I promised myself that I'm going to follow my mom's footsteps. I must become a famous stylist and not a inheritor. " sorry but I don't want to, and also I don't plan on staying here. I'm going to leave tomorrow morning and go become a famous stylist just like my mom so don't even think of stopping me" after saying this I walked to my room and slammed the door. The next day I woke up very early and sneaked out if the mansion and left in a taxi because I knew that if I stayed and wait to say goodbye they might stop me from going. I got off the taxi and walked in a restaurant and ate many delicious Korean cuisine . When i came out of the restaurant I suddenly noticed a flyer and on it it says that that JYP entertainment company is looking for a stylist assistant for a kpop group called 2pm. With the speed of lightening I ripped the flyer and ran to the location of the company.    " Excuse me can I apply for this job?" I asked  The secretary said that I have to wait for the CEO to see if I have the skills to become one. Minutes later a guy walked to the front desk and looked at me and then told the secretary that he approved and then took me to meet 2 pm. We walked and walked until we cane to a room and then told me to go in. I knocked the door and opened he door.