teaser one: minhee and miyoung

mated ◎ story starting soon.
IF YOU EVER CHANGE, I'LL BE THE FIRST TO CUT YOU DOWN
Minhee's POV

I was getting out of the airport. It’s was my first time in 150 years coming to the place were I was born, South Korea. Well, at the time it wasn’t called like that but whatever, it’s not the only country that has changed it’s name over the years.

Before coming here, I was in Australia. I stayed there for about 2 years. In there I stayed at an abandoned house. Well, people might think that it’s a bit weird but the house was in pretty good conditions and I cleaned it pretty well so it wasn’t so bad to live in. It was pretty comfortable.

Now, in the present, I had no idea where I was going, everything has changed so much. No surprise there.

I had to admit I was lost and hadn’t found a place to stay yet. So, I just kept on walking and walking and walking, until I reached something that looked like a park. By this point, it was already night, the moon shone brightly in the sky and lit up the park. It was so beautiful, so without a second though, I began to explore it. Besides being beautiful, it was also huge, despite being located in the city. After walking for a bit, I found a place to sit and planted myself down. I put down my bags and took out a bag of some cheese snacks that I found in the airport. The snacks tasted so good and I got so addicted to them that I finished that bag way too quickly.

“I wish I had bought more of these. Well, at least there’s a store near by that sells them.”

I looked up and saw a girl. She was pretty. Her dark brown hair shone in the sunlight and her eyes seemed to sparkle. Almost unnaturally. She looked to be arround my age, I mean not my real age but something about her told me that she wasn’t that far. She didn’t smell like normal humans do. Don’t take me wrong it’s not like I’ve been smelling every human being out there, but humans in general have a characteristic smell on them but she smelled sweeter.

The girl caught my eye and seem surprised that I was looking at her. She glanced around her, to see if I was staring at someone else before asking, “So, do I have something on my face or what? “

“No! I just…“ I couldn’t take it anymore I just hoped that she would forgive me later and looked inside her mind.  “I knewit.” I jumped out of my seat, startling the girl.

“You knew what?” She had a slightly confused look on her face, nose scrunched up and narrowed eyes.”

“You’re not human.” I said bluntly. She seemed surprised at my statement, and I mean really surprised.

“What do you mean I’m not human? Of course I’m human” The girl tried defend herself, even laughing slightly at the end of her sentence.

“You’re a fallen angel! Don’t try to deny it I already saw it in your mind.” I jumped up, pointing an accusing finger at her face.

”In my mind?” Now she was obviously curious. Her perfect looking eyebrow raised and her eyes shone with wonder.

“Yeah… sorry about that it’s just you smelled diferent than normal humans and my curiosity won over me.” I smiled apolagetically, shrugging my shoulders as I talked.

“So… what are you then?”

“Me? Well, I’m a vampire. Well, right now a lost and homeless vampire.”  I smiled a little in embarassment. She cast me a confused look again. “Well let’s just say that it’s been less than 1 hour since I got here, South Korea.” she nooded, understanding my situation. As I didn’t want there to be any awkward silence I decided to present myself.

“My name is Go Minhee. Yours?” I stuck out my hand so she could shake it.

“Kwon Miyoung.” She replied, shaking my hand. “So you really don’t have a place to stay?”

“Hum… No, not yet. Why?” Miyoung had this look on her face, and I could almost see the gears turning in her head.

“Well, I just so happen live alone and I also seem to have an extra room…” Miyoung trailed off, a knowning smile on her face.

“Are you offering me that extra room? Like the two of us living together? “ I asked, my eyes widening at her words.

Miyoung nodded. I was so happy that I jumped and hugged her tightly but then quickly let go knowing we weren’t all too close yet.

“Why would you do that?”

“Why? You don’t want it?” Her smiled faded, and I immediately felt bad.

“Of course I do! You know, you’re the first person in many years that I can tell who I really am and you won’t freak out and call me a monster. Not to mention, I am a complete stranger to you.”

Miyoung gave me a smile. She knew what I was talking about.

“Trust me, I’m an excellent judge of character. I can tell you’re an amazing person.” Suddently she turned away. “Follow me. I’ll show you the way to my place.”

I was super happy. A new friend and a place to live. I was happilly following her when I remembered.”

“Miyoung-ah, can we get some snacks first?” I asked, running up beside her.
“Sure, let’s go!”  Miyoung looped her arm through mine and dragged me along, asking questions about each other.

I had to say, I was having a lucky day.

rosie: So I hope you guys like the first teaser. Introducing our two characters and how they met. Credits to Rita though, since she wrote most of it. I only edited. Reviews from me might come out a bit slower. It's homecoming week at my school, and since I'm a junior, I'm full of spirit and the need to beat the seniors. So yeah, look forward for more to come. Keep getting in those apps! Remember the deadlines OCTOBER 20, and ask for an extension if you need it.

rita:  Hello!!!! So here it is how Miyoung and Minhee met. hope you guys like it.^^ Sorry for not writing só much but today I'm a bit lazy hehe. Só good luck with your apps and keep on sending them :)