the pack of werewolf boys

mated ◎ story starting soon.
「 the guys 」
Wu Yifan
Wu Yifan, or Kris as he's known around town, is the alpha of the pack. He's a born werewolf and gives off the a confident aura. Kris is the perfect leader. Tough, assertive, and very passionate in what he does. Underneath his tough exteior is a quiet boy who loves to gaze up at the stars. He really does care about the people around him, but isn't good at showing his affection. 
Kim Joonmyun
Joomyun is considered the mom of the wolf pack. He's always responsible and takes care of the younger wolves. Bitten as a child, Joonmyun grew up around other werewolves. Ever since she was changed, Joonmyun has never considered human, or even a half-breed. He believes destiny works in strange ways, and that his was to become a wolf.
Lu Han
Luhan is a flirty little who doesn't like to be told what to do. Despite his baby face, Luhan has a way with words and girls, so he gets what he wants most of the time. Even though he knows all wolves have a soulmate, Luhan refuses to accept the fact that he'll be tied down for the rest of is life. In his world, Luhan is a manly man who gets all the girls that he wants. And that's what he plans to do, even if he meets the one. 
Byun Baekhyun
Baekhyun is a boy who needs to learn to watch his mouth. He's witty and sharp-tounged, able to retort with some sort of sarcastic comeback to anything. As a born werewolf, he's considered to be purer and in a way royalty as a part of the three pure-blooded werewolf families. This tends to go to Baekhyun's head, making him more cocky than he should be. 
Kim Minseok
The eldest of the werewolf pack, Minseok is the most responsible and protective over the pack. He's kinda small in stature but man does he pack a punch. Minseok is more level-headed and calm compared to the rest, but he does lnow when he should loose control and give into his wolf-side. After loosing parents at a young age, Minseok tends to be distant and cold to people he doesn't know.
Park Chanyeol
Chanyeol could be considered a mood maker, someone who's ready to make all the tension disappear. He loves to make people laugh and smile, especially if he knows they're in a bad mood. He was only 15 years old when he was turned by a feral werewolf, who also murdered his precious parents and older sister. Ever since then, he's looks up to Kris, the kind werewolf to help and save him in a time of need.
Zhang Yixing
Yixing is a kind and old soul. He's more of an introvert who cares a bit too much for others. While he is a follower, rather than a leader, Yixing tends to be overbearing and overprotective to the people closest to him. He was found at the side of the street, bitten by a werewolf looking to add more to his own pack. Thankfully, the Wu's intervened before anything serious happened. Even if it's been a year, Yixing doesn't think he could ever get used being a werewolf.
Do Kyungsoo
Kyungsoo, or just DO, is teased to be an irratable old lady by the others in the pack. He's a violent short guy who's always on the verge of killing his pack members, specifically Chanyeol and Baekhyun. He's one of the newer members of the pack, only turned a mere year ago. DO was out, going home from a late shift at work when he was bitten. At first, he brushed it off, thinking it was just some stray dog. But over time, he's insticts kicked in and that's when Kris and the rest of the pack stepped in.
Kim Jongdae
Jongdae is a playful boy who's always full of energy. Always cracking jokes and making stupid puns, Jongdae is a jokester who's down for anything. He doesn't take life to seriously, choosing to live in the moment, rather than look at the future. Jongdae was bitten a few years ago, when he was in the last year of middle school when he was turned into a werewolf. He shrugged it off, and tried to ignore it. Until Kris stepped in.
Kim Jongin
Jongin is the stoic one of the pack.He doesn't really open up to people and would much rather sit up on the roof than socialize with other people. He's a born werewolf, conisdered the black sheep of the family compared to his older sisters. Wanting to prove that he was a responsible person to his parents, he went off on his own and ultimately ended up joining Kris and his newly created pack.
Huang Zitao
Zitao, or just Tao as he likes to be called, is a child stuck in the body of a 17 year old. While he is pretty tough looking, not to mention he's good a martial arts, Tao is someone who's afraid of everything. He was bit by a werewolf after getting lost during a school camping trip in Korea. Tao was found bleeding out by the river by Kris, who, much to his luck, spoke Mandarin and taught Tao everything he needs to know. 
have never changed
Sehun is the maknae of the werewolf pack. Youngest in age and in his time being a werewolf, Sehun was bitten by an unlucky encounter with feral werewolves. He's Jongin's best friend and being the curious boy he is, followed him into the forest, only to find himself in the middle of a territorial problem. Sehun is a whiny prick who's used to getting his way and will do anything in order for things to go the way he wants.