Night shopping

New school, new life, new problems

Sojin POV:

 

''Nonna!''

I look to the door and see my little sister standing there.

''Bomi what is?''

''Could you please go buy some ingredients for dinner. I need to cook here and can't go. And the boys are away.''

I sigh. I don't really want to go but Bomi can't do everything alone.

I stand up. The homework needs to wait.

''Of course I will do that or else we won't get dinner. Right?''

She laughs. ''Right. Here is a list with the ingredients you need to buy.'' She hands me a paper.

I nod. We both go down the stairs together. She goes back to the kitchen and I walk out of the house. Ok great where is the next supermarket? I take out my phone and per maps I luckily find the way there in less than 30minutes.

As I get there I buy as fast as I can the ingredients. I want to go as fast as I can because it's already dark and I'm not sure which the right way home is. As I stand before the supermarket I take my phone out again and walk to my house but suddenly I feel a hand pull me into a side street.

''Let go.'' I scream and try to hit the culprit but another hand stops me.

''What is a beautiful girl like you doing here so late at night.'' It sounds like an old and drunk man.

''Nothing that interests you so let me go.''

''Why should I. I want to enjoy myself a bit.''

I close my eyes not want to know what the man is going to do.

''I'm sure you are also gonna have fun.'' I'm sure not.
His hands move to my blouse I try again to get me free but it doesn't work.

Until I suddenly hear a loud bang and don't feel his arms around me anymore.

I slowly open my eyes and see a guy standing before me. His face is somewhat familiar. I then look behind me and see the old man lying on the floor. He is unconscious. Did the guy hit him? But how did he do that without hurting me. I stare at him. He's really good looking and I'm sure I know him. But from where?

''Hey. Where are you!?'' We hear other voices. Maybe someone who is searching for the drunk man. Before I can do anything. The guy pulls me with him and we run to a road where more people are. Suddenly I can't really see straight and I'm dizzy. And then everything goes black and I pass out.

 

 

Bomi POV:
''Hey Bomi.''

I turn around and see my brothers walking into the kitchen.

''Hi Oppa.'' I smile at them.

''Where were you?''
''We were out meeting our friends.''Kris says.

''And you didn't want to tell me and Sojin that. Now unnie needed to go buy the ingredients.'' I tell them.

They look both at me guilty.

''Sorry Bomi.'' taeyang comes to me and hugs me.

''I'm alright. Cooking is my job in this family but Sojin was doing her homework and was learning when I asked her to do that.''

''You are always thinking about others first. I'm proud of you. But where is Sojin anyway.'' Kris says.

''She is still out.'' I look at the clock and see that already an hour is over since she went away. ''Maybe something happened.'' I immediately start worrying about her. It's only 15minutes to the next supermarket.

''Phone her first. Maybe she got lost.'' Kris says and I take my phone out.

Please be alright. Please don't let anything happen to her.

''Hello.'' It's a guys voice.

''Who are you? Why do you have unnies phone?'' I nearly scream into the phone and I'm sure my brothers are now also worried. Why is a strange guy on my sisters phone.

''She passed out on the street. If you tell me your address I will take her to you.''

I tell him the address and then hung up.

''What's going on?''

''With whom did you talk?''

Kris and Taeyang immediately shower me with questions.

''Unnie passed out and the guy who answered the phone will bring her here.''
''What?'' they both scream.

''She passed out?!''
''Yes. That's what the guy told me.''

I sit down to calm down and to wait. After a feeled hour the door rings. We three all jump up and run to the door. Kris opens it and we all look outside. There stands a guy who holds Sojin in his arms. At first I just look at my unconscious sister but then I look at the guy who holds her. He goes to our school.

''Are you the one with whom Bomi talked...''


A short chapter. Sorry but today school begun again and even when it's just the first day it's already exhausting. I don't know how often I have time to write because of learning and homework. I hope I will sone graduate in 5 years.Ok. Not soon but just the thought of leaving this madhouse(I mean school) helps me to move forward and it also gives me ideas for writing.

Who do you think of their new friends is the guy who found Sojin?