Arrive

New school, new life, new problems

Kris POV:

''Finally saved.'' My youngest sister and I say at the same time as we leave the airport. We had an really exhausting flight and that's all the fault of our two siblings Sojin and Taeyang. They are twins and really annoying ones. Sojin is 7 minutes older than her twin brother but both don't really care about this. The only thing that they are doing when they are together is bickering and that really often. And during the flight they did it again. For me and Bomi who were sitting between the two it was the worst flight ever because they fought the whole 14 hours. I'm really suprised that they weren't getting tired off it but unfortunately they have a really good condition.

''Hey can't you watch out.'' We both turn around and see that Sojin's bag is liying on the floor. Tae propably bumped into her and that's why it fell down.

''It's not my fault that you are too dumb to hold your own suitcase.'' Taeyang walks annoyed past us.

''I'm not too dumb. You were the one at fault.'' Sojin says angrily and picks her bag up.

As we are all outside we go to a taxi that should bring us to our new home.

We put our suitcases in and then also get in the taxi.

So now maybe is the right time to introduce myself. I'm Kris and 19 years old. The other three are my younger siblings. The always arguring 18 year old twins and the 17 year old maknae Bomi. We just now arrived at Korea from New York. Maybe you are now wondering what we are doing here. It's really easy to explain. Our parents have a big company in america why we have lived there but now we wanted to come back to Seoul. Our parents who couldn't come with us gave us permission to go to Seoul and live here in our old house. I can't really remember it because we went to New York when Bomi was born so it already was a long time ago and we all never really have lived here but can speak fluently Korean cause our parents teached us.

''Kris do something.'' I look behind me and see Bomi looking pleading at me.

''PARK SOJIN! PARK TAEYANG! IF YOU DON'T STOP RIGHT NOW YOU BOTH ARE GOING TO SLEEP ON THE STREET!''

The taxi suddenly stops and my siblings are finally quiet.

I sigh. ''Good. I thought you both would never stop.''

Now I suddenly see that everyone looks in shock at me and I realize that we are not moving anymore.

I look at the driver. ''Why are we standing in the middle of the street?''

''Sorry. I was just a little bit shocked.'' He says and drives off.

Maybe I was bit loud but thanks to that the twins aren't arguing anymore.

 

 

Sojin POV:

''Wow. That's an awesome house.'' We stand in our new home that's better than we have thought. We have a big garden with a swimming pool. The house is no house but a villa.

 

I think Tae and I won't see each other often. I hope that we have rooms that are really far away because I don't want to be near him. I sometimes wonder if we really are siblings and especially twins. We are just so different. He loves machines and everything electronic. I in contrast love make up and fashion. I hate guys who are getting semeself dirty just like my brother. He hates girls who care for their fashion just like myself. We are like water and fire.

''Which is my room Oppa?'' I ask Kris.

''Mom and Dad have already planned everything and all our things are already there. We should just look around.''

I nod. We start to explore the house.

At the ground floor is a big living room with couchs, a table and a big TV.

 

There is also a big kitchen. And I'm already sure that Bomi will cook us here the best meals.

 

On the first floor are the rooms of the boys.

Kris room has dark colors and looks similar to his room in New York. Simple. A bed, a desk and closet. Just perfect for him because he always liked it simple.

 

Tae's room is blue and brown. Just like Kris room it's also simple but bigger. He always has needed more space because he just throws his things on the floor or wherever he wants.

 

On the second floor are Bomi and my rooms. Bomi's room is big and neutral. My room is pink and red. I have a nice view of our garden and my closet is big. It's just perfect for me.

 

In every floor are bathrooms and guest rooms.

 

 

This house is just awesome. I really love it and I'm sure my siblings do too. Our parents really know what we like. The rooms are made for us and I'm not on the same floor as my twin brother. I sit down in my room and do the same the others are also doing. Unpacking my luggage.

 

 

Taeyang's POV:

''Done.'' I close the door of my closet and let me fall on my bed. This was exhausting. Even if most of the luggage was already brought here before. We needed to unpack it ourself and because we are now living here we brought much with us. I slowly stand up and go down stairs. I go into the kitchen because I smelled something good and see Bomi standing there and cooking.

''Are you done with unpacking?'' I ask her.

She turns around and looks at me. ''No. Not yet. But it's already evening so I thought I should cook something because no one else will do it.''
I laugh. Sometimes I think she's older than me. She always cooks and cleans for us even though she is the youngest.

''Sorry Bomi. You know that we three are awful cooks.''

She nods. ''Yes Oppa. But I promise someday I will show you all how to cook.''

''I know that. You already told us a hundred times. I will go outside. When do you think dinner will be ready?''

She looks at her watch.

''In a hour. At 9.30.''

''Ok.''

I leave the kitchen and leave my sister alone. As I walk by the living room I see Kris lying on the couch and watching TV.

''Hyung. Do you want to play soccer with me?''

He looks up.

''Sure. But do you know when dinner is ready?''

''Yes. Bomi said at 9.30. We have a whole hour. Come on.'' My brother stands up and follows me through the back door of the house to the garden.

The garden is even bigger than the one we had in America. There are goals to play soccer and even basketball baskets. I'm sure Kris and I will have much fun here.

''Should we play soccer first and then basketball?'' Kris asks.

I nod. As I shoot the ball to the goal my brother asks me something again.

''Why do you and Sojin fight always fight? This must stop. You know that I love you both but when you fight you become really annoying.''

I sigh. I already knew that this would come because he always tries to help us make up. But it doesn't help.

''She told me that I will never find a girlfriend because of all the mechanical things I work on; I then told here that she will never find a boyfriend because she is so arrogant and cares to much for her looks.''

Kris just sighs. I fell sorry for him. He can solve nearly every problem but he can't stop our fights.

''Don't forget that we will all go to the same school and you two are in the same grade.''

He scores a goal.

''Yeah. I know but when does school start?'' I ask him. Our parents have already signed us in at the nearest high school. ''Today is Friday so the first school day for us will be Monday.''

I nod and score the next goal.

 

 

Bomi POV:

 

''Hot!'' I scream as I touched accidentally the hot baking tray of the pizza that I prepared.

Luckily I didn't let it fall but put it on the kitchen table.

I'm done. I already put the dishes and the food on the table.

I look at my hand that is now red. I sigh. We are in Korea for only 5 hours and I already injured myself. I'm such a genius.

I hold my hand under water and after it cools down I go upstairs to Sojin's room. Her door is open and I see her sitting at her desk.

''Unnie what are you doing?''

She looks at me and smiles.

''Nothing important. Is dinner ready?''

''Yes.''

After my answer she stands up and follows me downstairs.

Our brothers already sit at the table and wait for us. We join them and start eating.

''Yummy. I sometimes wonder what we would do without you.'' Taeyang says.

''We would eat fast food or order food.'' Kris answers for me.

I laugh. ''I'm happy that I'm helpfull.''

''Of course you are.'' Sojin says and smiles but her smile suddenly turns to a shocked expression.

''What happened to your hand?''

The boys also looks now at my hand.

''I burned it.'' I slowly answer.

The three sigh at the same time.

''Can't you do anything without hurting yourself?!'' Kris says angry. I know that he's not angry but worried about me. But that's only because I'm a bit clumsy.

''Not one day passes for you without hurting yourself or destroying something.'' Taeyang shakes his hand unbelieving.

Ok. Maybe I'm not just a bit clumsy but totally clumsy. I don't know why. Even if I try to be careful it doesn't work. My siblings are used to it and my brothers are always ready to catch me when I fall. I'm lucky to have them.

After we're done eating the boys wash the dishes so that I can't demolish anything.

Sojin and I sit down at the couch and zap through the channels but there is nothing interesting coming.

''How do you think will be the new school?'' She asks me.

''I don't know but I hope that the teachers and other students are nice. Do you remember the arrogant girls in the old school and the teachers that got bribed? It was so awful.''

''Yes. I know what you mean. I really hope it's better here and the girls are nice and the boys hot.'' She smiles at me.

I laugh. Of course that's her only thought.

''Not every good looking guy is good for you.'' We look up at Kris and Tae.

''Better good looking than a guy who only loves machines. And there also exist hot and nice guys. But you wouldn't know that because you're neither.'' Sojin smirks at him.

''I am good looking and nice.'' Taeyang looks angry at his twin sister.

I look at Kris who looks at me and before they both can say anything else we say.

''NO FIGHTING!''

They look at us surprised and we all laugh. I just love our family.


Wow. I'm suprised that I have already comments and suscribers. Thank you. I hope that you will like it.

For the pairings I'm not sure who with whom yet but I think I will just write and see what comes. I hope you won't be dissapointed when it's not the pairings you want.