First school day

New school, new life, new problems

Kris POV:

 

''Here is a map of the school and a list with your lessons.'' The secretary hands us all two papers.
''Your teachers will take you to class. You can wait for them here.''

''Yes thank you.'' I say to the woman who has explained the rules of the school and how everything works to us.
She just nods.

Today is Monday. Our first school today. The school is extremly big and we are all sure that one of us is going to get lost. And I think we also know who the person is going to be. Bomi is not just clumsy she also has no sense of direction.

''No. I don't want that.'' I look to the twins who have screamed in unison.

''What is wrong?''

''We are in the same class.''

''Oh. That's not good. The teachers will become desperate because of you.''

''Hyung!''

''Oppa!''

They both look at me angry.

''Kris oppa is right. You both also drove your old teacher to despair.'' Bomi defends me.

''Park Kris.''

I turn around and see an old man standing before me.

''I'm your homeroom teacher. I will show you your classroom.''

I nod.

''Until lunch. And don't fight.'' I say to my siblings.

''Yes.'' They answer but I'm sure the twins will fight.

I follow the old man to a dorr where stands 3A. Just at the moment he opens the door the bell rings.

He goes in and I follow. The students look at me curious.

''From now on you will get a new classmate. Introduce yourself.'' He says to the class and me.

''Hello my name is Kris Park. I just came with my three siblings from Korea to America. I hope we can get along.''
''He's hot.''

''And he's tall.''

I hear whispers from the students as I walk to a free desk that my teacher showed me.

I sit down and look through the classroom.

''Hi I'm Xiumin. Nice to meet you.'' I look at my right side and see a boy sitting there. He has a round face and round eyes but that doesn't change the fact that he's handsome.

th?&id=OIP.M8a8909c614ca19769cb19f72e928

''Nice to meet you Xiumin.''

''If you have any questions you can ask me.'' He smiles at me and I nod.

''Yes. Thank you.''

Suddenly the door opens and a young boy comes in he looks like a 16 or 17 year old kid not someone who belongs here.

th?&id=OIP.M6700917cc6fa726f117e74a23f88

''I'm sorry that I'm late.''

The teacher looks at him annoyed. ''You are always late. Can't you be once on time?''

''I'm sorry.''

''If this goes one maybe you should go out of the basketball team.''

''What?!'' The boy looks shocked.

''Think about it and now sit down I want to start with the lesson.''

''Yes. Sir.'' He says and walks to the seat on my left side and sits down.

''Who are you?''

''I'm Kris a new student.'' I answer.

''Nice to meet you I'm Luhan.''

The lesson starts.

 

Sojin POV:

''Introduce yourself.''

''I'm...'' I look angry at my brother who started a the same time as me.

''I was first.'' He says.

''Ladys first.'' I say.

''I don't see a lady.'' He looks around searching for a lady.

I sigh and turn to the class. ''I'm Park Sojin nice to meet you.''

After my introduction my brother follows.

''I'm Park Youngbae. But you can call me Taeyang. I hope we will get along.''

''Ok. You can sit at the two seats in the back.'' Our home room teacher points at two desk. We both go them and sit down. Luckily we didn't fight about that. On my right side sits a really beautiful girl.

th?&id=OIP.Mac0d31f11ecf766b2e98bed83500

''Hi Sojin.'' She looks at me. ''I'm Yura. I think you should be careful.''

''Why?'' I ask her confused.

''Most of the guys in this class stared at you like they are psychos and want to stalk you.''

''Really?'' I look at her shocked.

''Yes. They boys are most time harmless but when they see a beautiful girl the give her many presents and always ask her out. It's totally anoying.''

''Ok. I will watch out. But it seems you speak from experience.''

''Yes. They are annoying me since the first year in high school.''

''I fell sorry for you. But I can understand why the are doing this.'' I think I'm gonna be good friends with her. She is really nice.

I look at my left side where Tae sits and talks with a guy with pink hair

My brother looks a little bit stressed even when he laughs. I suddenly feel guilty for fighting again with him.

''Tae.'' He turns around to me. ''I'm sorry for before.'' I apogolize.

He just smiles. ''Me too.''

I think this is something Kris and Bomi don't know. Even if we fight day and night. I'm happy to have him and we also apologize to each other when we are alone or no one else hears it.

''Soj this is GD. My new friend. He introduces the guy to me.

th?&id=OIP.M8f3d63e8a613881ca35b66aa0a74

''GD?'' What is that for a name.

''My real name is Jiyong. But I like GD more.''

I nod. He seems to be really nice.

 

 

Bomi POV:

 

''Hello I'm Park Bomi. I have lived in American and don't know much about Korea yet. I hope we can get along.'' I introduce myself to my new classmates.

''From America?.''

''She looks so cute.''

''She is so polite.''

My new classmates say the different things about me but I just ignore it.

''You can sit there at the seat in the middle.'' He shows me my new seat and I walk to it.

As I sit down the girl that sits left beside me turns to me.

th?&id=OIP.M3ba6aa70bb0522864f8060b5120a

''You seem pretty nice.'' She just says.

''Thank you!?''

She smiles. ''You don't need to be shy. I'm Eunji.''
''I'm not shy just a bit confused.'' I say truthfully.

She nods. ''Sorry. I know that I talk much.''

I smile. ''No problem. I think we will get along.''

''Yes I also think that. You are direct I like that.''

It's my first day and I already have friend.

''Hey.'' I look at my other side and see a nice looking guy sitting there.

th?&id=OIP.Mbf1aa1380341a0098d13e467b65e

''If you have any problems with anything. You can ask me.''
''Thank you...''

''N. My real name is Hackyeon but nobody calls me that. I'm the class president and also the president of the first grade.''

''Ok. Good to know.''

''Bomi Noona.'' I look to the boy that sits before N and just turned around. He's cute.

th?&id=OIP.M51192cc8ec19c6dc80c60c4fb3cd

''Yes?''

''You are pretty.''

''Thank you.'' Why is he suddenly saying that.

''Sorry for Hyuks behavior. He just always says what he thinks.''

I smile at Hyuk. ''That's alright. I like people more who tell what they feel.''

''Does this mean that we are friends?''

''Yes.'' He is behaving like a little kid but that doesn't matter for me.

''I'm pretty sure that you have much to tell Bomi about but you can do that later.'' The whole class and the teacher looks at us.

''Sorry.'' We three say.

''And JUNG TAEKWOON!'' Everyone now looks at the guy sitting behind N. His head lays on his desk and he looks like he's sleeping.

Our teacher takes a piece of chalk and throws it. But surprisingly it doesn't hit him but he catches it. He looks really handsome and resembles a bit a furious lion.

th?&id=OIP.M62fa18428d7d69d0e5644d864d2e

''What?''

''Answer the question on the board.''

He does how him is told.

The teacher sighs. ''Right. But don't sleep in my class.''

The lesson then continues and I concentrate on it.