New people

New school, new life, new problems

Taeyang POV:

''Sojin and I are gonna look for our siblings do you want to come with us GD?'' I ask my new friend.

He shrugs. ''If I can?.''

''of course you can Yura is also coming with us.'' suddenly stands Sojin beside us with her seat neighbour.

''Ok. then let's go.'' I pull the three to the canteen. GD tells me where to go. On our way there stare some students at us but we just ignore them. As we get there we take our food and then look around. It's not really diffficult to find my brother because he's really tall.

We go to the table where he sits and see that Bomi is also there. Beside them sit five boys and one girl.

''Hey Hyung. Hi Bomi.'' I pet the head of my little sister and sit down. The other three do the same.

''Now that everyone is here maybe we should introduce ourselvs.'' Kris says. We nod. It's a good idea to do so because we are all in different grades.

''I'm Kris and in 3A. I'm 19 and the oldes of us siblings.''

The guy with the round features beside him continues.

''I'm Xiumin also in 3A.''

''I'm Luhan. 19. In 3A and in the basketball team.''

We look suprised at him. How can he be already 19. He looks the same age as Bomi.''

''I'm Yura. 18 years old and in 2B.''

''GD. In 2B and also 19.''

''GD? Is that your real name?'' Xiumin asks him.

''No my real name is Jiyong. And GD is abbreviation of G-Dragon.''

The others nod uinderstanding.

''I'm Sojin. The second eldes of us siblings. But I'm just a few minutes older than Tae. I'm also 18 and in 2B.'' my twin sister explains.

then is my turn. '' I'm Taeyang. The twin brother of Soj. I'm in the same class as these three.'' I point at my classmates.

After I'm done the girl besides me starts talking.

''I'm Eunji. 17 years old. 1D. Nice to meet you all.'' she says loud and with a big grin.

''I'm Hackyeon. But call me N. I'm 17 and the class president of 2D and also the president of the first grade.'' says the guy with a big smile.

''Really? I hope you can take care of Bomi.'' I say to him.

He nods ''sure.''

''I don't need anyone to take care of me. I'm not a little kid.'' Bomi looks angry at me.

''You do need.'' Kris, Sojin and I say at the same time. Our froends look suprised at us but then start laughing.

''you are mean.'' She says to us.

''I'm Bomi. the youngest of us siblings. Also 17 and in 1D.'' she introduces herself fast.

Next is the boy beside her. Even I as boy need to say that he looks cute.

''Hyuk. 1D and 17.''

''You are so cute.'' Sojin smiles at him.

''Thank you nonna. you are really pretty.''

''Can we keep him Oppa.'' Sojin asks Kris pleading.

We laugh. Typical Soj. She has always loved cute things.

''I'm sorry Sojin. But I think a puppy would be better for you.'' Kris smiles.
''And who is the last one?'' He looks at the guy next to Hyuk who hasn't said anything yet. He just listened. Always with the same expression.

''He's Taekwoon. But just call him Leo. He's the same age and in the same class as we. But he's a bit shy and doesn't talk much.'' N introduces him to us.

Leo just nods to our direction.

His behavour is a bit rude. he could at least say his name.

''Neverthless his personality he's the captain and ace of the soccer team.'' Hyuk ads.

''Soccer? Tae don't you want to join the team?'' Bomi asks me.

''Yes. '' I answer her.

''Leo do you need a new player? Tae is really good.'' Hyung asks him.

Leo looks first at Kris and then to me.

I hope he says yes.

''sure. Soccer practice is Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5pm.''

I smile. Yes Thank you Bomi that you are friends with the captain.

''Then I come to your class after school tommorow because I don't know where to go to.''

He nods.

We then continue to eat and talk.

After the break ends we all head back to our class rooms to endure our lessons.

 

Kris POV:

''You gonna do these tasks in groups.'' Our teacher exolains and put us students in groups together.

I don't really listento him until I hear my name.
''Kris, Luhan, Seunghyun, Tiffany and Xiumin.''

I turn to my new friends and smile at them.

''Who are the other two?'' i ask them.

''The other two are we.'' I look up and see a girl smiling at me.

''I'm Tiffany. Nice to meet you.'' She is really pretty and has a cute eye smile.

Bildergebnis für snsd tiffany smile

The two sit down and now also the other guy introduces himself.

''I'm Seunghyun. Call me TOP.'' He looks really handsome. His face is flawless.

Bildergebnis für big bang top

''TOP? Like the top of the school.'' I ask him curious.

''He is in nearly everything top. his looks, his grades and so on.'' explains Xiumin.

''The top of the school would be rather Tiffany. She is the student coucil president and the poularest student here. Even the teachers admire her.'' Top says and points to the girl beside him.

''Dont exaggerate.'' she smiles. ''I'm only the president.''

''Yes only. You also have only one fan club.'' Xiumin teases.

''I understand. She is only perfect.'' I look at ehm understnading.

The other three guys laugh.
''Yes. Good thay you understand.'' TOP pats me on my back.

''Boys.'' Tiffany tries to look angry but then also starts to laugh.

''We should stop now and concentrate on our task.'' Tiffany reminds us that we still need to do something.

''Yes sir.'' We say.

She sighs. ''Be serious for a few hours please.''

We nod and do the things we should. During this I catch myself a few times looking at Tiffany and also her looking at me.


Once again. not much happened but I try to chage that in the next chapter. I think I'm now sure about the pairings.

i hope my english is alright because I'm still learning