Chapter 4

Cold Heart

 

"Princess dinner is ready" Mr Lee stood a little off to the side Tiffany who was reading a magazine in the living room “princess i need to go somewhere, i need fresh air” mr Lee bowing, with a lazy tiffany walk into the dining room when she got there, Jessica had sat down and played spoon and fork, tiffany sitting face to face with Jessica 'What did she do?’ Tiffany looked at Jessica who was taking food but put it back, and it repeatedly.

“can you stop it ?!" Tiffany raised her voice, shes not stand to see Jessica who continues play with food "I- I'll stop it, don’t get angry eonni" Jessica bowed and began to eat her food 'am I so hard?' Tiffany bite of meat from fork but her eyes kept looking at Jessica.

 

"Hey idiot are you always tell Daddy when I'm mad at you?" Tiffany chew food she tried to talk normally with someone in front of her "no" Jessica shook her head "really? I’m not believe you" tiffany put the fork and sit quietly look at jessica who still eating.

 

I don’t believe I could live for many years one home with this kid, many times I tried to scare her  and make her regret stay in this house, she still didn’t feel afraid of me or away from home, isn’t this stupid.

I don’t know, I was always annoyed her. she was kind never fight, but I doubt it.

 

in the middle of the night, Jessica knock on the door of Tiffany "eonni ~ if I could go in?" Jessica push the door slowly, she put her head first "eonni you're not in the room?" Jessica sat on the edge of the bed "I want to say something, eonni~ are you hiding? "Jessica open the wardrobe, a desk drawer and then she hear someone singing

where is she?

 

"voice... must be her, eonni I want to say some-" Jessica paused when opening a door and an object land on her face, she fell down with a bloody nose "-thing" her fingers touching the red liquid that comes out of her nose "I want to say something” she saw the palm of her hand, red with blood.

 

***

In a room a young men sitting face to face with a man who is older than him, beside the old man sat a young woman, their faces looked so serious "so you fail to do so?" Old man's face look disappointed "forgive me I've made a mistake, I didn’t set the exact time" young man bowed his head

"isn’t my daughter has given this task two weeks ago? you should be able predict” the old man snarled while the young man was silent.

 

~a man entered the shopping center, he walked casually, his hand carrying something like a remote. he oversees circumstances, he accidentally touched the remote button, and heard  loud  sound at the entrance of the shopping center~

 

"No problem, this task is first one, old men like me always fails too" the old man smiled wryly "father, we have to plan" a young woman spoke up "really bad we have to draw up a new plan, do you have any idea?" The man old rested her head "I have an idea" the young man looked at the woman and the man in front of him.

***

 

 

"she is fine" a doctor inserts stethoscope into his bag "really?" Taeyeon looked at the doctor with a free "don’t worry, I've given medication for her" the doctor said good-bye to go, after seeing a bloody nose Jessica, Tiffany called Taeyeon and told her to bring a doctor.

 

“exactly were you thinking?" After the doctor had left, taeyeon pull Tiffany out of the room, she don’t want to disturb Jessica "don’t want to answer? Tiffany, exactly what do you think about, at night like this? are you drunk?" taeyeon looked at her friend with a frustrated "I'm not drunk, I was just shocked okay? "Tiffany turned her face staring at the wall.

 

"I'm sorry" tiffany breathed "you should apologize to her, not me" taeyeon staring at the backs of tiffany "I- I will apologize to her" Tiffany stared taeyeon back "that’s good" taeyeon smile and hug her friend.

 

'I'm not guilty why I should apologize' while she hugged taeyeon, tiffany mind continues to refuse to apologize 'I will seek uncle Hwang approval, tiffany gone too far' taeyeon patted Tiffany’s shoulders

 

 

 

 

 

 

update ~ thanks Subcriber thanks who upvote me, i dont believe 100 subs? O.O  thanks reader I know you are confused with the story, sorry :D