Chapter 1

Cold Heart

Hwang’s Mansion

 

A room loooks very messy, books and some dolls scattered on the floor, some dirty clothes in any place, a television on, the animated movie appears on the screen who commonly aired in the morning. A girl sleeping in a Queen size bed with an improper position only part of her body who was on the bed, her head almost touching the floor, when the girl’s head within one centimeter of the floor, her body slumped and make her kiss the floor “ouch” she is Tiffany Hwang, 18 years old, an angel-faced gir with black hair and has fascinating smile, she’s a popular student in school, rubbed her head and her nose.

“Kkkk” hear the voice of chuckle from her bed Tiffany glared “yah! what are you doing here?! you are not allowed to be here!” another girl with beautiful face, blonde, sitting cross-legged on the bed, a chocolate ice cream smile showed her white teeth “i watch television” Jessica, 17 years old, mentally retarded, making her behave like a child, an ice cream lovers, reply innocently “you eating ice cream on my bed?! nooo” Tiffany shouted and threw Jessica with a book that was nearby “out!” with gloomy face Jessica out the room, Tiffany never like her.

“oh my God i’m late again” Tiffany hurried down the stairs and into dinning room, at the table available sandwich and glass of milk, still warm. “You’re late getting up again?” mr Hwang put his coffee cup on the table and look at Tiffany with sharp stare “you still come to the club?! i had warned you never come there and never associate with that thugs!” Tiffany silent, playing her break fast she was to tired, have no energy to argue with her father “Daddy had to take care of business in Hongkong for five months, i don’t want hear you get into trouble” mr Hwang got up from his seat  and kiss his childrens “Tiffany, take care of Jessica” Tiffany gave a force smile, but after mr Hwang go her smile faded when she saw someone sitting looking at her “what?!” Tiffany leave and go to garage, today she go to school with pink BMW.

“mr Lee~” a man come running and slightly bent when standing next Jessica who was still sitting at the dinner table “yes princess?” mr Lee look at Jessica gently “i want to go to school” mr Lee a little jump “ah princess want to go to school?” Jessica smile and nods “not this day, princess Jessica have s schedule to go to the park” mr Lee smiles “maybe today in the park there are many diverse flavors of ice cream” Jessica put her index finger to her forehead “but i want to play with Tiffany eonni” mr Lee thought buts “in the park only, princess like eat ice cream right?” Jessica nodded and ran out of the house “mr Lee i’m going, ice cream i come~” mr Lee breathed with relief.

 

School

 

“Fany you’re late again” Tiffany’seat partner shook her head “last night i come home late vic” Tiffany show her teeth when sitting on the chair “you’re lucky, because your father influential person in this school” Victoria open the text book and give it to Tiffany “ah thanks Vic, you’re the best” Tiffany pick  up the book and copy all the answer of the questions in it “Nickhun looking for you, he’s waiting in the hallway” Victoria tell Tiffany, Tiffany bitting her lips “only that?” Tiffany asked in low voice “yes” Victoria nod

A man standing in the hall, he leaned his shoulder againts the wall, each girl who passes they’ll greet and fangirling “what do you want?” Tiffany standing beside him “hey i just want to meet my girlfriend” Nickhun one popular guy in school smiling and hugging Tiffany “only that? you waste my time, i have an appointmen with my friends i had to go” Tiffany release hugs and make space between them “fany?” Nickhun want to hug Tiffany again but Tiffany ran leave him “sorry, we’re over!” Tiffany shouted from afar, Nickhun clenching his hands when saw his girlfriend or ex- out of sight and then he goes looking for the presence his friend.

After Nickhun away someone appeared from behind a wall, and then that someone walked down the hallway in the opposite direction with Nickhun

 

“Are you serious? haha you so cool Tiffany” a group of student sitting in the cafeteria, laughing loudly when Tiffany told them what she had just done to Nickhun “you have to consider again don’t too quick to decide Nickhun if you don’t want to end up like someone” Yuri, tanned girl sip her orange juice with a smirk on her face “i offended” Taeyeon, cute face girl draping her arm around Yuri’s neck “stop it, i have a good news” Tiffany playva straw in her glass “what is it?” Yuri looked seriously “my Dad not at home for long time” Tiffany look at her friend with smile on her face that suggest a sense of “so?” Taeyeon didn’t understand “partyyy~” Yuri dance strange dance and get hit on her head.

Clouds in the sky moving from one form to another forms, sun feels so oppresive when touches the skin, a person standing on the roof of school building dressed in black and wearing headgear looking up into the sky turned a man in school uniform “i’ve put what you ask for in a place supposed to be” a man in school uniform talk “good, now go” someone dressed in black raised hand signaled man in school uniform to go.

Jessica was walking down the paths in the park she was humming happy, holding a piece of money which she would use to buy ice creams at the ice cream stand “give it to me, i am the first who asked for this strawberry ice cream” Jessica stood still when she saw two tall girl fight over ice cream right in front of her eyes “no Yoong, this ice cream is on my hand means this is mine” someone higher strawberry ice cream in hand “yah Soo eonni give it to me” someone who isn’t higher tried to grab ice cream but failed, the ice cream was floated and fell right at the Jessica’s head, felt something cold on the head Jessica holding her head with one finger and then insert the finger into , her lips curved and turn into a broad smile “ice creaaaam” Jessica scream and immediately bough ice creams, both two tall girls gawk.

Jessica sat on a park bench both her hand holding ice cream with various flavors, but she was annoyed she can’t eat ive cream calmly, because two tall girls she saw before had been sitting in on her, their eyes fixed on something  in her hands “hey i am Sooyoung may i feel a little bit your ice cream? i was very hungry” someone who in the right Jessica showed aegyo “i’m Yoona and this time i was very hungry my stomach is in desperate need of food, i want eat strawberry ice cream” someone in the left Jessica show a sad face, when she saw her face Jessica felt sorry but then pity was gone, Jessica all ice cream in her hands until finish, two people who choke Jessica murmured but no sound comes out of their mouths

“Look Yoong she’s more shiksin than us” Sooyoung, a tall girl, love food more than anything, whispered to her friend who nodded, now they stand as far as one meter from Jessica “this can’t be allowed, there should be no person whobwon shiksin than us” Yoona, flawless tall girl snapped her fingers “let us discuss with her” Yoona and Sooyoung sit back and choke Jessica

“you want ice cream?” Yoona and Sooyoung hasn’t had time to pullbout the words Jessica showed a piece of money and blow it “c’mon we buy ice cream” with a spirit that came abrutly two tall girls runs following Jessica who walk with delight.

 

Jessica sat on the floor with a red sign on her left cheek, looking at someone who have been slap with full question in her head, exactly what she had done so had to get a slap so hard on her cheek, she hold her cheek “stupid! idiot!” Tiffany in forward Jessica folded her arms across her chest, Jessica lowered her head “sorry i am sorry” Jessica increasingly bowed her head

“i told you, don’t ever enter my room!” Tiffany glaring and pulled Jessica chin make Jessica  look at Tiffany face “look, Daddy wasn’t at home and that means i’m not your babysitter anymore” her other hand strangling Jessica

“Fany stop, what are you doing?” her friend Taeyeon tried to stop her, at the time Tiffany invites Taeyeon and Yuri to study together at her home but her excitement missing when Jessica suddenly came in and dropped the ice cream right in Tiffany’s book “Tiffany don’t” Yuri frantically try to remove Tiffany’s hand from Jessica’s neck, but it still can’t, now Tiffany strangling Jessica with two hands her eyes filled with anger, her childhood memories popping up in her head

“E-eon-ni.. kkh w-why?” Jessica was out of breath but she didn’t intend to break away from Tiffany’s grip “i want to kill you” Tiffany whisper “Tiffany you are crazy remove her, you can do something else if punishing but don’t kill” Taeyeon try to distract Tiffany and it worked, Tiffany smirking and remove her hands from Jessica’s neck “well i have other plans for you, idiot” Tiffany clapped and smile happily

 

 

 

 

1st Chap, thanks for reading,  what do you think?