Chapter 6

THE STORY OF US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6 Falling In

"I can't wait till tomorrow. This feeling has swallowed me whole

And know that I've lost control This heart that I've followed Has left me so hollow.

That was then, this is now, yeah you have changed everything"

-Life House 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“I’m Lovely, one of the MBC staff of this new show “I do or I don’t”and I’m in charge of your segment in our show These two guys here Ast and Laska will be the cameramen who will follow both of you specilally  if both of you have seperate activity. We may do the on the spot questions specially what people are curious about. Well I guess somehow Mrs Sarang already informed you the concept of this show, but still here the guidelines and contract (as So Eun and Jae Rim finished reading the contract). In addition to the guidelines, both or you are not allowed to watch live media broadcasting in television or surfing the internet so that you don’t know what the reaction or feed back of netizens or audience. Oh by the way Mrs Sarang also told me that both of you as hot blooded and there is always ? so I need to remind you no allowed in the bedroom so that it still appropriate for the different age liking (On Jae Rim thought running in his mind “?? What a joke. She’s not even my type.” while on So Eun part: “ she’s kidding over my dead body.”) Although you can’t have in bed. Just like the other 4 couples that your cometing no camera in the bathroom so its for the couple to choose the bathroom either you can use it in quick one or long hours. And now we will have an impromptu interview. Ast and Laska camera please (as both Jae Rim and So Eun look at each other with same thought on their mind “on the spot interview!!! What to do”)

“Mr Song Jae Rim, both of you just met two weeks ago and want to get married that fast?" (both camera focus on Jae Rim. As So Eun start feeling nervous because both Jae Rim and her knew that the 2 weeks relationship gonna be a big issue but up to this time they didn’t have a concrete and make believe answered)

“I’ve been in a a five years relationship and still we broke up..And now I’m with So Eun I realized Love’s not about time. It’s not about how long you’ve known each other or how many times you’ve been together; It’s about those moments you spend with that person and how she make you feel. Its about giving everything, risking and loving. Its about throwing yourself out there with no “if” nor “but”. Jae Rim said (“Wow a beauty pageant answered” So Eun thought to herself and interrupted by Ms lovely")

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter