Chapter 10

THE STORY OF US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10: Falling

"That I think I'm falling, Maybe I'm falling for you
Yeah I think I'm falling, Baby I'm falling for you

-Falling by Keahiwai

 

(This chapter will be the girls scene. Somehow it will be same as the last chapter)

As So Eun already in a room with other 4 contestants.

"Wow its so awkward here hope someone can start a conversation here." So Eun uttered 

"I guess I need to start the conversation here since I think I’m the oldest here. I’m Jung Mari, Of course beside for a cause. Frankly speaking, I didn’t plan to join this contest it’s just my boyfriend want prove something, well my family and relatives object in our relationship because of noona dongsaeng relationship and specially when knetz bombard with negative comments  when they found out that a handsome kendo gold medalist had a noona girlfriend..."

"Ah is your boyfriend is Lee Roo- o" (as Mari nodded)   I was there when my dad give a plaque of appreciation to  Mr Lee Roo. I’m  Park Sook Whee I’m the daughter of the Mayor of Seoul, Well my boyfriend wants us to join the contest for the prize. Although my family like him and didn’t object our relationship its just my boyfriend don’t want any help for my family"

"Ah hmmm i know your love story Choo Ga Eul said (in shy voice) woonshi save you to the guys who kidnapped you and somehow it became love at first sight jjust what knetz said modern fairy tail story... I’m Choo Ga Eul i’m the one who insist to my boyfriend So Yi Jung to join contest.."

"The well known playboy in Soeul Mari -in so you’re the original girlfriend? Ooops  (as Mari hold hold ) I mean girlfriend. I’m sorry I’m just  tactless"         

"It’s ok... Well actually thats the reason why i insist to join... Maybe because of the mission or task in this contest he might realized that I’m the only girl he need.. We had always an on and off relationship" (as the tears started to fall in Ga eul eyes and So eun hurriedy comfort her.) It’s ok.. (as Ga Eul back to her composure)

Im Kim So Eun by the way. Well I met all of you during photo shoot when all your boyfriend had a future article in a magazine ( as So Eun look at the girls one by one even looking at Seung Eon)

"Ah! As Sook Whee shouted so your boyfriend is the photographer.. I knew it both of you look good together..."

"Ah yah I remember how you take care of that photographer. You hurriedly giving him a towel even patting him when his sweating."

(before SoEun could answer Seung Eon somehow -in and annoyed) "Im Hwang Seung Eon and my boyfriend/ fiancee is the one you mistakenly taught her boyfriend..

"Sorry" (Sook Whee and Mari said together with embarrassed tone)

This time Ga Eul -in "Ah i remember the article attraction at first sight between the two of you. Both of you somehow had an attraction on the first time both of you met but  because you always have an interaction during photo shoot somehow the attraction grows deep and turn into love."

"Yes correct" as Seung Eon confirmed (Correct my as So Eun uttered to herself thats the time I’m in the hospital for Sungmi because of her accident) Well even we don’t joined this contest we already had plan. (as she looked to So Eun) I remember you at Ho Joon’s oppa office but I never see you bring your boyfriend I remember you asked for a two weeks leaved?Oh by the way what’s the name of your boyfriend?"

Ah my boyfriend’s name. His name is.. (as the cameraman came and bring the mission card) That was closed" as she uttered to herself but her eased suddenly change by nervousness as the five girls read the mission card

“ Is it a truth or a lie”? there are five questions that given by each of your neighborhood with just a simple answer with a Yes and No.. The catch?? While answering with a yes or no a polygraph machine will be attach on your body to test on how true you are in the relationship. As you answered each question, the examiner will raise a plac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter