Characters Introduction

THE STORY OF US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SONG JAE RIM

Age: 30 yrs old 

Occupation: Architect

Description: Tall, broad shoulder, monolid, with good looking adams apple and who looks good when he smiles.. A type of guy a girl could dream of except for one thing.... his a fashion terrorist!! How fashion terrorist? He like to wear bumble bee shorts, singlet/sleeveless, flipflop sandals when going out and his most favorite pink sweater with green stripe in the middle! (why it is his favorite clothes? I don’t have any idea..maybe I can write a new fanfic and call it the legend of pink sweater perhaps heheheh )

His only goal: To get back his ex girlfriend, the ex girlfriend who give up the 5 yrs relationship and be with the guy he just met and to make things worst she’s getting married 6 months from now.

 

KIM SO EUN

Age: 26 yrs old

Occupation: fashion stylish

Description: petite, big eyes, long hair, mistakenly having a height of 5’0 ft actually 5’4”. With a reversal of charms, a strong personality and aura that most of her colleagues known her as a woman who has a resting face. Although we all know that she’s beautiful, unknown to us she had insecurities so she create a wall for herself.

Her only goal: To get her ex-boyfriend actually her bestfriend since childhood. She believe that they have a relationship, its just a relationshi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter