Chapter 15

THE STORY OF US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15: SECRETS

"I'm gonna give all my secrets away
This time, don't need another perfect lie"
                                           -Secrets by One Republic

 

At a restaurant when they are now celebrating Son Ho Joon’s birthday after siging the birthday song one of the crew ask So Eun: "So Eun so what is your gift to Ho Joon this time?"

(embarrassed reaction) "Ermm...Honestly I forgot that its Ho Joon Oppa’s birthday today.. I just buy him a gift tomorrow..(turn around to Ho Joon and vow) Mianhe..

(The girl cre who is already tipsy speak bluntly ) "What you forgot!! Wow!!!  this is the first time i heard that you forgot his birthday. I remember you always prepare his party and giving him gift its either latest camera or camera accesories s long as its related to photography. Love could really change a person... you and Jae Rim are like relationship goal"

(Bo Ah who hit the girl’s elbow) "Well sometimes when were all busy we forgot some special occassion. I even  forgot my parents birthday. Right Ho Joon Oppa." After saying this Bo Ah whisper to the girl "Watch your word. You forgot that they are now with their other half. Don't be so tactless!"

"Yes. Its no big deal. All of us are busy right now because of this project." Ho Joon said but deep inside he feel miserable because his expecting that So Eun has a gift for him

Seung Eon who is so confident that Ho Joon will like her gift.  "Well this is the first time that we will celebrate your birthday together so here is my gift...Definitely you will love it!!!

As Ho Joon open the envelope, he was dismayed,  it was an exclusive  member ship card for a high end gym in Seoul... But pretended to be happy. "Thanks I appreciate it very much"

this time a guy crew who speak bluntly "Haha Hyung when did you start going to a gym that is the last place that you will go.. You hate gym...I can’t imagine you're going to a gym hahahha.with free yoga and  pilates session for a year. Just like what you said (as the guy look to the girl crew and said) Love can change a person" (the girl crew and the boy crew make a high five) 

Upon hearing it, embarassed and irritated  Seung Eon excuse herself and went to the Comfort Room.As Seung Eon excuse herself this time Ho Joon turn his way to So Eun and Jae Rim wo had their own little word doing lovey dovey eating in one plate and feeding each other. A guy crew seated beside Ho Joon saw how he look at So Eun. "It's your fault. You had her heart before you just let it slip away. I guessed Jae Rim is really something to change So Eun’s heart easily."

So Eun who excuse herself to go to comfort room. But Jae rim accompanied her because Jae Rim got a stomache ache. Inside the Women's Comfort Room So Eun saw Seung Eon washing her hand. As So Eun went to the washing area. Seung Eon started the conversation.

"Did Jae Rim gave you a paper roses? (so Eun replied with NO) Oh when  we were together he made paper roses for me? Not just every hundred days but every monthsary. ( So Eun replied. Ah really)  Did he asked you to accompanied him to a tattooed artist? ( So Eun replied with NO) Really when we were together he asked me to accompanied her to tattooed artist for his Philippians tattoo on his shouder. Did both of you went to Jeju island and ride his bungbung? (So Eun said NO and asked what is bung bung?) What he never told you his favorite hobby and even not te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter