His Plan

Falling Slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's POV

"If you could find a way to get her here, I think we can execute this plan perfectly. This elaborate plan of yours, too crazy."
"That's why I asked for your help. Well, the three of you. I don't think I could do it alone."
"Who knew we'd be best friends with a prince." Jackson laughed.
"Gosh I feel so important right now." Jinyoung said.

The four of us actually still got in touch after we met at Chaela's party a few months back. I told them the truth about my life before I knew I was a prince and they didn't judge me at all. They actually liked me better as not a prince because they feel like they're being watched all the time considering that I'm also heading a strong military force. But, I guess, with these three I feel so genuinely happy that they became my closest friends. They come visit me a lot of times here at the palace just to hang out. It really feels nice to finally have a solid group of guys I could call my best friends.

"You need the whole day for this plan to work out. If you want it to start in the morning, how are you going to do it?" Jaebum asked me.
"Ask if she wants to stay over? I mean I want the plan to start the moment she wakes up until the thing itself during dinner."
"Wouldn't that be weird?" Jinyoung asked me.
"Not at all. My parents would be enthusiastic about it. And knowing the King and Queen of Hondo, they trust me enough to let her stay over." I told them.
"If we're staying over too, wouldn't that leave her with nowhere to stay? I mean, your palace is big but bedrooms are limited." Jaebum asked.
"She wouldn't mind staying with me."
"Wow. How could you even say that so nonchalantly?" Jinyoung laughed.
"Nothing's going to happen anyway. I promised her chastity until we get married because the last time we h-mmm yeah. I am not explaining further." I shut myself and the guys were grinning widely.

"You had with the princess." Jackson teased with a weird smile.
"Shut up. It's a personal matter. You shouldn't poke into it."
"Yeah, says the guy who poked his stick on the princess." Jinyoung laughed.
"Okay. I really can't believe you guys. Stop rubbing it-hngg." Just shut up, Mark!
"Rub what, your majesty?" Jaebum wiggled his eyebrows.
"Are you guys really going to make everything I say, ual? I mean, come on guys. Be mature."
"COME." The three of them said and laughed out loud. I can't believe this.

I had the guys have a few more minutes of being men. Always happens when they come over. I stayed quiet as they just laughed about all the dirty puns and jokes they had come up with. Once they were done and had their laugh, we continued with the issue at hand. We have this week to prepare and buy everything that's needed for this plan to work. That lasted a good thirty seconds until Jackson spoke up again.
"Did you really do the princess?" He asked me.
"Will you guys shut up about it if I said we even did it in her room, right after we had dinner with her parents? And if you are going to ask, we both lost it to each other and it was amazing. Okay? Happy?" Gosh, these boys.
"Damn. That's it then. Mark is our hero." Jaebum laughed.
"Okay! Let's make round two happen and finish this plan." Jinyoung said. FINALLY. Not the right motivation for this but I can go with it.
 
It took us another hour to wrap up and finalize everything; from materials to the schedule and shifts for each one of us, we had them planned out. The three would be in-charge of buying the things needed and reserving all the places we would utilize. This is given that they have access to my credit card and I trust them enough not to buy nonsensical things that aren't part of the plan. It is still weird that I own a credit card. This is probably the first time I'd use it for something really personal. I would always use my money to pay for my dad's medications because I have hope that he is getting better. He's actually doing well with his therapy and I am thankful that I still have him with me. After my meeting with the guys for the plan, I spent the afternoon with my dad to tell him about my plans.

"The princess loves you enough that it wouldn't matter if you do this over a simple stroll around the palace." He laughed.
"I just want this to be extra special. She's been there for me, thick and thin and I guess I have a lot to make up for. I want, this time, I'd make her feel like she owns the world much like how she made me feel so special with the years we've been together, from a loyal bodyguard to a loyal boyfriend."
"I know, son. I will be praying for you." With that, I gave my dad a tight hug and continued to talk over a lot of other things. This carried over dinner when I told my parents about my plans. He almost said the same things, agreeing with my dad about even the simplest things would be enough. I couldn't stress enough that I am very grateful to have two fathers that are very supportive and love me equally. I am thankful that both of them get along well and have become great friends over the months I've been here.
"Things are surely looking up, son." My father said.
"Couldn't have said it better, father." I told him and he smiled.

A few days passed and Jackson delivered me the progress report for the whole plan. He was the only one who came back to Changho since Jinyoung and Jaebum are tending to family matters back in Hondo. They already polished the schedule for the plans but haven't reserved the venues yet since I haven't set a specific date for this to happen. I haven't called her yet. Things came up with the military because of the new shipment of weapons and the specifics of the new aircrafts were brought in as well. I had to take care of that for the past days and I only got to breathe today. I asked for a week break from military work because of this plan and my father approved of it. My second in command and right hand, Song Minho will be taking care of things while I focus on what is immediately more important right now. After meeting with Jackson, he left for the afternoon to travel back to Hondo just in time to have dinner with his girlfriend. I couldn't contest to that. I did final approvals of documents for the aircrafts we'll be buying before I turn over the job to Mino. I just have to sign whatever and he would take care of relaying that we are pushing through with the deal. I sat on my desk, reading every bit of particulars so I wouldn't miss any errors that would jeopardize our whole airforce. This is crazy stressful. After an hour of reviewing the documents, I signed each copy right at the moment someone knocked on my door.

"Come in." I called out. I heard the doors slowly open and I looked up to see who it was.
"_______?" Do my eyes decieve me?
"Hello!" She greeted with a bright smile. I immediately stood up and ran to her. I fully opened the doors and pulled her into my embrace. Her head rested against my chest as I hugged her tighter. I really missed this. I really missed her. I gently let loose of the hug and looked at her with a smile.
"One hug from you makes the perfect cure for stress. You're really all that I need. Just in time too." I laughed.
"So, you don't need my care package anymore?" She raised a brow. Care package?
"Even after putting in extra boxes of pizza pockets?" She asked and I gave her a pout. Pizza pockets?
"Oooh. If I answer this wrong..." I am sure I won't get some lovin' after this. I bit my lip, trying to come up with a safe answer and she just laughed.
"Silly. I know how you love your pizza pockets. Maybe more than me but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter