Scenario 5

Day Off

It's take 5. Short snippets. Imagine your own character. Have fun~~

 


 

Burying herself more into the blanket, she walked up the stairs to the rooftop. Sitting on the bench, she sniffled as she waited for her to come. They had agreed to meet there at midnight and she had one minute left before the promised time.

 

Will you be here?

 

To her surprise, there was a jacket draped on her shoulder as the second hand of the clock ticked closer to twelve.

 

"Don't get sick on your birthday, idiot."

 


 

They hadn't been hanging out as much because of their busy schedules and today was finally the day where both of them were free. They had made plans to spend the day together but a certain someone was feeling a little awkward. After the times they didn't see each other, she didn't know what to say.

 

"Yah! What are you doing the ice cream's going to melt!"

 

She looked at the ice cream in her hand just in time to see the melted ice cream dripped onto her shoes.

 

"You five year old! Finish up your ice cream while I go get some tissue for you!"

 


 

"No matter what happens, will you be by my side?"

 

"Of course. Even if the whole world is against you," she assured her.

 

They hugged each other so tight that you would think that they're going their separate ways and wouldn't meet in years but that's not what is going on.

 

"Why are they so dramatic? She's just going to the rest room!"

 

"The two of you wouldn't understand. Every moment we're not together is a torture."

 

"You mean, peace. It's never peaceful when you two little devils were together."

 

"You're just jealous of our brilliant pranks!"

 

She decided to just ignore the two pranksters, oblivious that she was walking straight to another mischievous trap. The other innocent person tried to stop her from taking another step but she was too late as white powder started pouring onto the unsuspecting victim, covering her with flour from head to toe.

 

"I'M GOING TO KILL THE TWO OF YOU!!!"

 


 

That's it. Very short but I hope you enjoyed reading it~~ Just something I wrote beforehand and decided to post.