Scenario 4.1

Day Off

Here's the continuation~ This will have a part 2:


Scenario 4.1:

 


They had wrapped up their promotion so they had decided to take an overseas vacation and made plans; both individually and as a group. They had exchanged their schedule so they could spend time accordingly and whenever they had free time, they would regroup and do something as four. 

Solar had laid out her plan first, making sightseeing a priority. She would visit the art gallery, museum and historical sites all over the city in a span of two days. She had noted that the art gallery was situated near the museum so she would have the day by herself. On the second day, she would go to the historical sites and grab lunch with any of the members that would be nearby. 

Moonbyul had not bothered to write down her plans and will just go with her mood. Whether she'll be walking down the park or go to the beach or she might even tag along with the others, she didn't mind. She'll be spontaneous and spend the day exploring the possible destinations. 

Wheein was undecided of the places she wanted to go because everything was interesting for her. First and foremost, she emphasized that she will go shopping and probably will be staying in the shopping complexes for the whole day; since the shopping mall have everything from clothes to food. For the second day, she didnt have anything specified so most probably she will be hanging out with her members. 

Hwasa went with a healing trip to the spa and getting a beauty treatment for herself. She will be relaxing for most of the time and will be joining Wheein after she was finished with everything. The duo will probably do window-shopping together and possibly buy some clothes for themselves and the unnie-line. 

Each of them took note of what the others will be doing so if anything happened, they'll know where each member is and re-grouped if the situation calls for it. 

"Don't forget to bring a dictionary! We're gonna need it so made sure to pack one with you," Solar reminded them as they retired to their room to pack. 
 

MAMAMOO



"Wheein-ah, are you done packing?"

"I'm halfway done. I'll continue later on," Wheein replied, looking up from the computer screen.

"What are you doing?" 

Moonbyul stood up from the floor and approached Wheein, who was sitting on her bed with her laptop, and looked over her shoulder to see the screen.

"Oh, I'm just researching how the country's weather will be and if there's a must-bring item I needed to pack."

"That's a good idea."

They sat side by side on Wheein's bed and continued to read more information about the place and jotted down important notes so they would remember it.  Feeling lazy, Moonbyul rested her head on Wheein's shoulder and closed her eyes. The latter didn't do anything and let her do that while she shut down her laptop and put it to the side. After a solid 5 minutes, Wheein was getting cramps on her shoulder so she spoke up to tell Moonbyul about it. 

"Byulie-unnie, are you done with my shoulder?"

"Sorry, I'm a little tired. Thanks for lending me your shoulder," she said as she got up from the bed.

"Go ahead and wash up first. You can pack tomorrow."

"I'll do that."

 

MAMAMOO



Just like what she told the others, she made sure to pack a dictionary first into her suitcase but she was contemplating what clothes to bring with her so she stared blankly at her suitcase. Solar sat on the floor and made no progress so she decided to check up on what Hwasa was doing. 

It was not a surprise that Hwasa could be seen sitting on the floor, her luggage open and around her was a pile of clothes waiting to be folded neatly and packed into the empty luggage. Solar sat with Hwasa at the little space that wasn't occupied.

"Looks like you haven't decide what to bring, Hyejin-ah."

"It's difficult. I want to bring everything with me," Hwasa complained as she lay down on the floor.

"There isn't much time to pack. We're going in two days, let's sleep for today and pack up first thing in the morning," Solar adviced as she stood up.

"Can I sleep in your room, Yongsun-unnie?"

Solar looked at the mess on the floor and nodded at Hwasa.

"Sure, let's sleep."