∇ the plotlines

∇ oblivion // a soulmate au. apply closed! message me about extensions
the timid
taken / available
the timid shys away from love. the tiny mouse in a big world, the timid treads through life carefully and quietly, yet is always aware of the words tattooed on the inside of their wrist. the timid cannot find it in themselves to trust others, let alone fall in love with someone, so they chooses to lock their heart away, certain that although 'the one' is out there, their destinies will never intertwine. the timid chooses to spare themselves the heartache of losing the only one they could care about, saving them as well as their other half, from the pain of loss.
the mellow
taken / available
the mellow acknowledges their other half is out there, but they choose to ignored the words tattooed on the inside of their wrist, choosing instead to live their lives to the fullest; if their other half is out there, they'll be fated to meet eventually. the mellow dreams big and doesn't let the prospect of failed love get them down, taking disappoinments and defeat in their stride and always looking towards the future. love will find them eventually, so why wait around until it finds them?
the bold
taken / available
the bold knows their other half is out there, and they're going to do everything in their power to find them. the bold has no problem with dating multiple people, trying to find their connection to 'the one', but the bold can never really hold and emotional connection with those around them, out of fear that they will spend the rest of their life with the wrong person. the bold fears that they will miss their one chance at happiness with their other half, so they aggressively seek them out, desperate for the one they can call their soulmate.
the doomed
taken / available
the doomed has always been destined for solitude. with no words tattooed upon their skin, no soulmate out there for them, they will have to live with the fact that love is just not for them. the doomed will need to chose how to go forward in their life - wallow in their misery? go on with their lives, knowing they will never find their one? find others condemned towards eternal loneliness? the doomed has many potential paths, and which one they will choose is a mystery.

*ideal for characters without love interests/characters who will not have a happy ending with their love interest
the free
taken / available
a free plotline - impress me with your creativity!