Chapter 1

Yours.

Baekhyun was up early this morning, well in fact she always wakes up early for work. But today she felt like it is indeed extra early for her. Because her husband is still lazying on their bed and the fact that he's on leave pissed her off. Decided to leave him alone, she started her morning routine. After her daily warm shower she sat in front of her makeup carel and started drying her blonde hair with a hair dryer. The giant in bed was still swirling on the bed and Baekhyun just rolled her eyes at the sight. Mosturizer came next, followed by foundation (her husband called it flour because it made her face look paler), powder, thick eyeliner, mascara, and finally red lipstick.

 

“Yeol,” she called while arranging her cosmetics back in place. No response heard so she tried again, “Yeollie,” with higher pitch. She saw the figure moved a bit so she immediately walked towards the bed. The blanket was crumpled messily around the giant's body. “Lazy , wake up,”

 

“Im sleepy,” he muttered making Baekhyun's breath twitched. Amazing how this giant in front of her could still make Baekhyun's stomach twirled everytime she heard his hoarse voice. She loved that deep voice. Especially in the morning when it's still hoarse.

 

She squinted at him who still refused to open his eyes. “Darling, it's already 8. I'll be late. Ppalli wake up, lets have breakfast together,” She used her unusual soft voice which she never revealed to anyone else than her husband. That tactic worked, Chanyeol opened his eyes and grinned. What Baekhyun should have expect was his arm which suddenly wrapped around her waist and pulled her into his embrace.

 

“Yah! My blouse will get crumpled!”

 

“Who cares,”

 

Baekhyun punched his chest lightly, “I'm already late, stop this,” Her husband chuckled at hugged her tighter, “You look so gorgeus,” he whispered.

 

“I know,”

 

“Tch, conceited,”

 

“I am gorgeous okay,”

 

“Yeah, that's what makes me jealous,”

 

“What?!”

 

“You're already damn beautiful. Plus those makeups on, you look too beautiful. And that attracts your male co-workers, dont you think?”

 

“So what, darling, I'm only yours,”

 

“Aww baby, I love you,” Chanyeol kissed her temple. Baekhyun's heart fluttered at the affection showed by him. He might be busy and rarely at home but when he was, he made full use of it.

 

“Yeah right,” she escaped his hold and slapped his shoulder, “Get up, lazy bum, I'm late,” She pulled his arms upwards with all her might.

 

I'm only yours, but are you only mine?

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Leave comments juseyo, I would love to see your response.