Chapter 2

Yours.

“Good morning!” Jongdae flashed his usual smile to everyone in the office as soon as he stepped into the door. He walked straight to his cubicle, set down his things and approached the lady sitting a few cubicles next to him.

 

“Good morning, pretty gurl,” He put his hand on the lady’s chair, trying to attract her attention from her laptop.

 

“I’m not a girl anymore, Dae, move on please,” she retorted recklessly with her eyes fixed on the screen. Not that she’s being rude, it’s just how she is. In fact, having Baekhyun reply to your nonsense is already an indication that you are close enough to her. In the office, only Jongdae could joke around Baekhyun comfortably. And that is simply because Baekhyun knew him the longest. The Byuns and Kims used to be neighbours. Her parents even tried to match her up with him before she introduced Chanyeol.

 

“Well you are, because today your man is not here,”

 

“What do you mean by that?” she turned her gaze slightly towards him.

 

“Nothing,” he shrugged.

 

“Tell m—“

 

“Mrs Park,” a familiar voice stopped her from digging Jongdae’s words. She turned around the other side to see Jongin standing with his hands in his pocket. Jongin is his husband’s business partner, as far as she knew. The said guy stared at Baekhyun for a few second before she flinched, “Yes, Mr Kim, can I help you?”

 

He smirked lightly, “Mind to assist me with some of Mr Park’s command? He gave me instruction but not direction,”

 

She furrowed at the statement but only nod afterwards. So she just followed Jongin into his room silently.

 

“Have a seat,” Jongin pointed at the couch. Baekhyun sat without words and tidied her hair locks without minding a pair of eyes watching her. She knew what Mr Kim was up to. Numerous hints have been given out by this man showing how he was attracted to her but Baekhyun always ignored them.

 

“How’s Chanyeol? Heard his trip was dragged,” he asked while taking a few files towards the couch.

 

“Fine, as usual,” she answered simply.

 

Jongin arranged the files on the coffee table, “No strange receipts?” he put on his famous smirk again.

 

She rolled her eyes automatically at the remark. But only God knows how she was trembling inside. Baekhyun can withstand every insult and disgust like a wind but if it is about her husband, she is fragile. Park Chanyeol is her weakness.

 

Jongin noticed changes in the lady’s face expression. She might look y and strong but deep inside he knew this lady is weak. “Mrs Do was there too… I’m just saying,”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

So I decided to continue this story, dont ask me why. I write based on my own emotions so it just came randomly. This will take quite a long time to complete as I'm busy with college. Anyway thanks for reading ^^