Getting To Know Each Other

Noblesse Dans L'amour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I decided to end this story in the 3rd Chapter. That short? Yes. That short. I hate complicated story. LOL!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Chaerin's POV

 

It’s my 3rd day in the island.

 

I went to Dara’s house that morning.

 

“Hi Chae!” she greeted my when she opened her door. I really love how she called me “Chae”.

 

“I made breakfast for us.”

 

“Really? You’re so sweet.” she cooked breakfast for me? “Please don’t spoil me, I might miss you so much when I leave.” I said in a low voice. I don’t know if she heard me. But I saw her frozen on her spot.

 

“I made a bacon and egg tartine for you. Hope you’ll like it. And here’s your coffee.” Giving me the cup of fresh coffee. The table is already set. Her house has an exquisite interior design.

 

In front of me is grilled bacon in a panini pressed bread and a hard-boiled egg on top of it. There’s also a salad next to it. Wow, how did she manage to cook these?

 

I started to eat. And goodness! I want to stay here forever, with her and with her cooking.

 

“This is awesome! And the salad, what dressing did you use?”

 

“It’s balsamic vinaigrette. I’m glad you like it. I’m not sure what kind of food you eat. I just assumed you will like it.” She flashed again her angelic smile.

 

“Where did you learn to cook?”

 

“Recipe book.” We both laugh and started to eat the food she prepared.

 

I’m so happy. So this is the feeling of having someone to take care of you. It’s not that I am not being taken cared of but it’s different, very different compared to the staff in the palace who prepares our food, my food.

 

“I can live here with you.” I said out of the blue.

 

“I would love that.” She answered right away. I was frozen.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“It’s lonely being alone Chae. I’m just glad you came.”

 

“Where’s your family? I hope I’m not being rude but, I just want to know you more.”

 

“It’s okay. Not a problem.” I watch her sip her coffee. Those lips, I want to taste them. Not in a erted way but I just have the desire to taste them, to feel her kisses.

 

“I came from a land far from here. I studied in London half of my life. My parents sent me to a boarding school since middle school.”

 

“Well off.”

 

“I’m sorry?”

 

“I mean, you came from a well off family.”

 

“Hhmm… You can say that.”

 

“Dara, about the other day. Where you said if I am one of the people from the past or a royalty.”

 

“Hmm? What about it?”

 

How will I say this to her? How will I ask her?

 

“Umm, do you have something against people living in a conservative life or being a royalty?”

 

She was silent. She just stared at me, and then she smiled.

 

“No, I have nothing against them. It just amaze me that there are still people nowadays living that kind of life, you know being conservative and all.”

 

“And what about being a royalty?”

 

“If this is about what I wore the other day, I do understand that people in royalty won’t dress up the way I do. Why? Because people looked up to them, people can see even the tiniest mistake one can commit. So they have to look presentable in front of everybody. Satisfied? I love to learn and read about the royalties, they intrigued me. And I have nothing against you being conservative Chae, so chill out. Okay? Unless, you’re one of those royalties?”

 

“No! Of course not.” Why did I deny who I am? It comes out of my mouth suddenly.

 

She laughed. “Cool. Now eat before the food gets cold. Want another cup of coffee?”

 

“No, thanks. Please continue your food.” I said feeling guilty, guilty for lying to her and guilty for denying my lineage.

 

 

 

 

The next day.

 

I heard a knock on the door. Seungri opened the door while I’m busy with my laptop.

 

“Hi!” a cheerful voice greeted Seungri. “Is Chaerin home? I’m Dara by the way.”

 

“Dara?” I jumped out of the couch and ran to the door. “Hi!”

 

“Hi! Umm, is it a bad time?”

 

“No, no. This is Seungri, my - - - company here.”

 

“Company? You mean, boyfriend?” she said with a teasing voice. “You didn’t tell me you are with your boyfriend.”

 

“I have to go, excuse me please.” Seungri awkwardly said and dashed out of the house. Poor boy.

 

“Come inside, can I offer you anything?”

 

“No, I won’t take long. I just want to invite you to go to the park tonight. There’s this movie night in a park every Saturday. But if you’re busy I totally understand.”

 

“I would love to. I will fetch you tonight then.”

 

“Great!” she happily said. “I gotta go, need to run some errands. Bye Chae, see you tonight!”

 

And with that she left. I smiled like a fool the whole day while waiting for the night to come.

 

 

I came to her house at around 7pm. I’m so excited!

 

“Ready?” she asked me.

 

“Very.”

 

At the park, many couples where there already, sitting in the grass with a popcorn and soda in hand.

 

“You want some popcorn and soda?” she asked me.

 

“Wait here, I’ll buy for us.” I said and left. I found this stall with popcorns and other food across the road. I hurriedly bought and came back with the food. And there she is, sitting in a bench not so far. Smiling, while watching a romantic scene in the large monitor in the park. I was mesmerized by her beauty. She looked in my direction. It’s official, I am in love with this woman.

 

“Sorry for taking long.”

 

“No you didn’t. You were like a lightning.”

 

I handed her the popcorn and the soda.

 

“Seungri…” she started.

 

“He’s not my boyfriend. We’re not related. He’s just my companion for this vacation. That’s all there is to it.” I cut her off.

 

She nodded. “Oh.”

 

“I’m - - - I’m not into boys . . . men . . . male . . .”

 

“I get it Chae, no need to elaborate the other species.” She said in between laugh.

 

“And what about you? What’s your preference?”

 

“I don’t have a preference. If I’m in love, then I’m in love. I don’t care who I fall in love with.”

 

“Nice. So, did you ever fall in love?”

 

“I’m always in love Chae.” She smiled sweetly. And focus her eyes again on the movie. “What about you Chae? Do you have someone? Are you in love with someone?”

 

I was dumbfounded. Should I answer her? Yes, Bom. No, I’m in love with you. But no words come out from my mouth.

 

She chuckled. “I guess, that answers my question. Let’s just enjoy the movie Chae.”

 

I nodded in response. Damn. Why didn’t I answer her? She might have the wrong idea.

 

 

 

 

 

For the next three weeks of my stay in the island, I am always with Dara. And with those days, I fell deeply in love with her. I’m happy to be with her. I want to keep what we have. But how? I only have one week left. After this vacation, I will be very busy with the wedding preparation.

 

“My Lady, your father sent a package for you.” Seungri said while I am sitting in the porch outside the house.

 

“Did you open it?”

 

“No, but he said that it is the Sephiro Royal Family data. He said you have to look at it and study every detail on the profile before the wedding. The Royal family will gather on that day.”

 

“Ok. I have 2 months to do that Seungri. For now, I just want to enjoy what I have, and what I’m feeling right now.”

 

“My Lady…”

 

“I know Seungri. I know this is impossible. But can you give this to me, just this time? Just let me love her?”

 

“I support you, My Lady.”

 

“Thank you, Seungri-yah.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

I went to Dara’s house later that afternoon.

 

“Hi! Are you busy?” I asked her. She shook her head and forced a smile. “What’s wrong?”

 

“Headache.” She answered shortly. “Want some juice?” I nodded.

 

Then my eyes caught the magazine on the center table. The Royal Magazine. Oh no. I held the magazine, Princess Bom is in the front page.

 

”The Princess of Sephiro is rumored to be getting married to the House of Lee of Genoa, Kingdom of Genexis.  No official statement y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter