The Truth

Noblesse Dans L'amour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Previously on Noblesse Dans L'amour...

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m giving you permission to ask me anything, Lady Chaerin. I know you have questions. I’ll answer you honestly as possible.” The guest said while taking the expensive cup to . 

 

I’m shivering. I’m nervous. I’m ecstatic. I don’t know what I’m feeling right now. I'm thrilled that an 'artist' and an 'important person', is in front of me!

 

How did we end up being in this position? The last time I checked, Bom and I were in the conference room with the Elders of the Royalty. I can’t remember what happened next.

 

With all the courage I have, I answered our guest.

 

“I want to know everything,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Princess Sandara.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Three Hours Ago.

 

 

 

 

In the conference room.

 

My Father--the Duke of Genoa, the King of Genexis, and the King and Queen of Sephiro are gathered waiting for us.

 

“Take a seat.” King Taeyang said, the great ruler of Sephiro.

 

I took a seat between Bom and my Father.

 

“The official statement for the wedding of our children will be a week from now. This is an intimate wedding as requested by our children so there’s no need to broadcast the wedding. A week before the wedding, we will give official statement to the public.” Said Queen Sooyoung, the Queen of Sephiro.

 

We nodded in agreement. There’s nothing to ask, everything is ready.

 

Suddenly the door opened and an excited person entered. He’s the personal secretary of the King, known as Seunghyun or TOP by Bom and Byul. Because according to them, he’s always on top of everything.

 

“I’m sorry for intruding the meeting Your Majesty.” He bowed his head in front of the King but his excitement is obviously flowing out.

 

“What is it Seunghyun?” the King asked.

 

“We have a very special visitor, Your Majesty!” He excitedly told us.

 

“Who is it?” Bom asked curiously.

 

“You’ll be thrilled, Your Highness!” and looks like this TOP guy is crying due to excitement.

 

“Now I think I’m intrigued who’s the visitor.” The Queen said and put her hand above her heart. “I think this is good news, My King.”

 

The King smiled, he’s also guessing just like the others.

 

The door flew open and we heard TOP saying, “She’s finally here!”

 

I immediately look at the open door. And there I saw HER. And then my world suddenly stops. My smile fades away. I can feel my heart breaking into pieces once again. 

 

That long light brown hair with a touch of gold that bounces when she walks, those expressive almond eyes, that body envied by all female entities, that addicting scent, that face of a goddess, it’s her. It’s really her. Wait, what?

 

WHAT THE IS SHE DOING HERE?!

 

All the people in the room where shocked. No one uttered a single word. King Taeyang smiled and Queen Sooyoung looks like she’s gonna cry from happiness.

 

What is she doing here? She’s the very special guest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter