The Introduction

Noblesse Dans L'amour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some names of the countries and kingdoms mentioned in this story are fictional, product of my imagination. Please don’t take it too seriously. :)

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Authors POV

 

Chaerin stepped out of the plane after 8 hours of flying from Paris to their land, Genoa. Genoa is part of the Kingdom of Genexis, ruled by King Jinyoung. And his father, Duke Tablo, the cousin of the King, rules the land of Genoa.

 

“Lady Chaerin, your father the Duke is waiting for you.” Her secretary and assistant, Seungri, said upon her arrival.

 

“For another meeting, I guess. Meeting after meeting. When will this end?”

 

“Lord Tablo wanted to see you as soon as the plane landed, My Lady.”

 

“What is it about this time?” she asked herself as she walks to her car to the Palace.

 

 

 

As she walks to his father’s library where he is waiting for her, Chaerin thought of a plan to ask his father for a vacation.

 

“I found this place called Xehanort island. I really would love to relax there, feel the beautiful scenery and air of the island. I wonder how to convince my father.” Chaerin murmured to herself while walking.

 

“You're saying something, My Lady?”

 

“Oh, nothing Seungri. I was just, talking to myself.”

 

Reaching her father’s library.

 

“Father, I’m home.” She said upon entering the room.

 

“Hi baby, how was the meeting with the President?” The Duke hugged her daughter.

 

“It went smoothly Father.”

 

 

 

 

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

“It went smoothly Father.” I answered. “So, they said you wanted to see me? ASAP.”

 

“Yes my dear, you see I had a talk with your Uncle, King Jinyoung yesterday. And he said that the marriage between the heirs of the Kingdom of Genexis and the Kingdom of Sephiro has been settled.”

 

“Oh, the great Kingdom of Sephiro? That’s good news! Sephiro is a huge, powerful and well established Kingdom and binding it with marriage, this will make Genexis powerful too.” I am very impressed with how the Royalty in this Kingdom managed their territory. I never had a chance to meet any of them but, but as what I heard, they are very good to their people.

 

“And will make Genoa influential.”

 

“Genoa?”

 

“Baby, your Uncle has only one child. And your cousin Prince Daesung is already married, right? Remember?”

 

“Yeah, and you’re saying that?” Oh . I know where this going.

 

“The King and I decided that you will marry the Princess of Sephiro.”

 

See? I told you, this is where it ends.

 

“Father, I’m a gorgeous woman, not a hot man. And that is a princess, a princess who came from a long line of powerful and rich kingdom. Are you sure this will work?”

 

“Don’t worry baby, same marriage is legal in their Kingdom.”

 

I’m doomed.

 

“I don’t have a choice, do I?” I asked my Father.

 

“No, you don’t have.”

 

“Ok, so when will a meet this Princess?”

 

“The day after tomorrow. So be ready and make sure you are in your best shape.”

 

“I am in shape.” I hissed. “But Father, after I met the Princess, can I have a vacation? I mean, I just want to enjoy the last days of my single life.”

 

“Stop playing around Chaerin. It will damage your reputation and your image.”

 

“I am not playing around. I just want to relax in a place where our power doesn’t reach, in a place where no one knows me.”

 

“But you’re supposed to be with your future wife, to know each other.”

 

“We have our lifetime to know each other, Father. Besides, this is not a marriage for love. This is a marriage for which I call - - - Kingdom expansion.”

 

“But love can be a consequence of marriage." he said. "Oh, stop with your nonsense talk. I’ll decide after the meeting.”

 

“Good enough.” I answered. “Can I leave now? God my back is killing me.”

 

“Ok, go now. Rest and be very pretty tomorrow.” He said smiling. I love to make my father smile, especially because my Mother died giving birth to me. I felt guilty about it, but father never once told me it was my fault.

 

“I am pretty.”

 

“I know. I’m your father.”

 

“Yeah, yeah. Bye Father.” And I exited his library.

 

I wonder what the princess looks like. Is she pretty like those girls I slept with during my tour? Does she have a voluptuous body? Is she game? Oh, wait. Why am I thinking about that now? ert.

 

I play around, yes. But I’m careful. You see, lots of paparazzi around tailing my every move. I don’t fall inlove. Why? Because I know that this time will come. When you have to marry someone you don’t know and spend the rest of your life with that complete stranger. But having with that stranger can’t be a bad thing, right?

 

And now I’m in my bed, trying to imagine what my life would be after the meeting the day after tomorrow. Will I be happy? Sure my family would be happy. And I love to make them happy, especially if it’s for the Kingdom. I guess I really have to marry that Princess.

 

Single life of Lady Chaerin, signing off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Big Day.

 

Together with my Father and my Uncle, the King of Genexis, we went to the palace of the great Royalty of Sephiro.

 

 

And now, I am roaming around. The King and my Father are in a room with the King and the Queen of Sephiro and I am left outside. Sweet, right? So I decided to roam around and look at the beautiful paintings hanged on the wall.

 

And a certain painting caught my attention, it is a painting of trees and flowers but it has something in it that caught my attention. Something I can’t figure out. It’s just, simply amazing.

 

“Beautiful, isn’t it?” a voice from the back said. I followed the voice and there I saw a WOW woman standing. She has a very y body, milky white skin, and legs to die for. Yummy..

 

“You must be Lady Chaerin of Genoa. I am Bom. The first born of the King and Queen.”

 

“Oh my God, Your Highness. That was so rude of me not to notice you. I am sorry. And - - - yes, I am Chaerin of Genoa, daughter of the Duke.”

 

“I know you, I read a lot about you on the Royal Magazines.” She said and joined me standing infront of the painting.

 

“Oh no, please.” I really feel ashamed. Because I know what was written on the articles. It was all about my escapades, like going to the parties and different countries. There’s nothing bad written about the article but I just don’t want her to get the idea that I do a lot of partying. Though it’s all true.

 

She giggled. And then gazed again at the painting.

 

“This painting is called Woodland, where the sun shines through the trees and the wildflowers grow.” She explained to me.

 

“Wow, who painted it? Maybe I can buy some of his work.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter