The apartment (part 2)

DEADLY LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I refuse to fight with you” Hyuk says.

“That’s very clever, because I have the feeling I’d win this time” I tell him, with a smile that shows he can always melt me down between my legs.

“What?! Oh no ho ho” he laughs. “You cannot win with me. Didn't you figure that out yet?”

“Yeah, I suppose, if I learned anything from this relationship, it’s that” I answer.

“That’s right Hae, you’ll never get the upper hand”

“Everything’s going to be on your terms, isn’t it?”

”Yup, that’s the way it’s going to be right now’

“What to do?” I sigh.

“Oh come on, Hae. You should actually feel good, because basically you don’t want the upper hand. That would make it boring. Now come on, come here, by my side”.

I stepped over and stood next to his chair.

“Calm down, your hands are shaking. Just relax, ok?” He said. “D’you know what I like? Kiss my… collar. Hey hey, no my neck, honey, my collar… That’s right, yeah. Hyukkie doesn’t want his skin touched today, just the collar. Twenty kisses, Hae. I will count them. One, two, three, four…Now, kiss my sleeve and all the way down, down, kiss along there, down to the cuff. Twenty kisses… Yeah, kiss that button. That’s so nice, baby. Now kiss the belt. Stay away from the buckle area, you can only kiss the side part, the loop, kiss the loop. Now the knees, just the left knee, kiss it another twenty times… That’s so nice, sweetie. Now, do the other knee. You know something, you’re an angel, you are all warm and soft, just like an angel. Your hair feels like an angel’s hair, so smooth… Kiss the leg of my pants, all the way down to my socks. Kiss all around my feet, kiss under my toes, twenty kisses. That feels so good. Look at you Hae, you look so beautiful, you’re really my slave, aren’t you? It’s funny because if people only knew you are a completely slave to me, they would be so surprise. I bet people think I’m your dumb… Oh Hae, now with your tongue baby, taste the whole sock, go ahead, put my toes in your mouth… People think I’m your little dog but actually you are my little slave. I bet Yesung would freak out if he saw you right now. You are an angelic slave, Hae. You are the most beautiful angelic slave I‘ve ever had”.

Yes, Lee Hyukjae, I thought, I’m your slave now. You are my master, my owner. You are all I long for, all I worship and adore. I’m all yours…

 

 

An hour later, we were walking on the cold streets again, trying to find some new clothes for Hyuk to work. Since he’s been really busy he barely had time to think in those things like the laundry, at least that’s what he said.

For someone who doesn’t want it, Hyuk talks about more than anyone I’ve ever met. Usually in a disapproval way but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter