Lee Hyukjae

DEADLY LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Yo guys, 49 subcribers? OMG! Honestly I never thought someone would read this crappy story, thank you so much ; u ;

       Anyway, hope you like this chapter and please show me your love in the comments, I'd really appreciate it. Enjoy it! ^^

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It was a cold day of soiled white sky. A few hours earlier Hyukjae called me, asking if I would meet him on the street, so could then decide where to eat. Of course I arrived early and it seemed I had been waiting for Hyukjae, in one way or another, for well over a half hour. My own acute anticipation of his presence may have made the time feel longer than it was. Minute after minute, time was passing by, and all I knew was that I started to feel kind of anxious. I would give him a few more minutes. Maybe he feels threatened and wants me to give up on him, I thought. And I should I considered, give up now, he’s too handsome, a monster of vanity, too y, and in this freezing weather, letting me stand all this time waiting, is practically a declaration on contempt...

Hyukjae put his hands on my shoulders. He wore a black beanie. His smooth cheeks were all pink because of the cold weather.

“I’m really sorry” he said, “I was leaving the apartment a then the phone rang, it was Jieun (the girl he had been living with), and it seems my relationship with her is now a thing of the past.”

My mood lifted at this news. I pretended not to be irritated. In fact, the discomfort of waiting had already faded. He smiled and I turned to gelatin.

He suggested a Chinese restaurant nearby. “I love this place” Hyukjae said. He went decisively to a table against the wall. I followed him. We sat. We gazed into each other’s eyes. A waiter set down enormous menus and two water glasses. I couldn’t keep my eyes away from Hyukjae’s face. I just pretended to study the menu. We ordered dumplings.

He pulled off his beanie. His hair was fastidiously gorgeous. The black shirt and the leather jacket on his slender frame attested to careful maintenance. He has dressed up for me, I thought. He has made himself look nice for me.

At this point I didn’t know where we were going but sensed that a door has been opened that wouldn’t easily close again…

 

“What happened between you and Jieun?” I asked him.

“She was really a kid. She left the apartment before Christmas, a few days after you met me in the bookstore. She started driving me crazy with all her incessant demands, her ual demands, that would started at four in the morning when I got off from my shift at the restaurant, I should be half dead, right? All I’d want to do was to take my clothes off, do some push-ups and work on my abs, just for twenty minutes and then pass out. And Jieun, as soon as I came through the door, would grab my belt trying to take my pants off, she just wasn’t capable of understanding that the last thing in the world I would want at four in the morning after being on my feet for twelve hours was .” According to him, when he met Jieun, at first seemed like the kind of placid relationship Hyukjae needed. She didn’t smoke or drink, didn’t take drugs, her only serious problem was wanting her full of Hyukjae juicy every time he turned around. This hadn’t been as much of a problem at first as it became later. Hyukjae learned from Jieun all about screwing women for the first time and of course it was kind of interesting for him. “I mean, I had always been the er with guys,” he said, “but a feels so different, it’s really squishy inside and it really clings to your meat, I would probably be straight if guys had instead of s.” He laughed, and then, with a tone of infinite reasonableness, compassionately, he said “And now, she has moved out. Finally”

Actually he’d kind of kicked her out, made her leave. The thing is that the apartment is in his name and now Jieun was persecuting him.

“I had supported her for several months because she put some of the initial money for the apartment, and now she is demanding that I gave her back all that money, which is crazy because I just don’t have it. I’m making a lot at the restaurant but I also have a l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter