How it Continues #1

Desperation

The morning came and L.Joe woke up to the sun shining straight into his eyes through the gap between the closed curtains. He reached out to his lover, never finding him.

 

He opened his eyes and slowly sat up looking around the room still unable to find him. He went out of the bedroom and saw the door to Ricky and Niel's shared room slightly open.

 

Curiousity won when he decided to check the room. He peeked in and a small smile dound its way to his lips, though it left as soon as he realised what he saw.

 

His lover sleeping next to the fake maknae alarmed him immediately to the situation at hand. Like Chunji, he knew exactly what could happen to Ricky and he was worried.

 

As quietly as he could, he made his way to the bed and slightly shook Chunji to wake him up. A few seconds later he was rewarded with a stir and soon the visual was awake.

 

”Again?” L.Joe asked with as silent voice as he could do so not to wake neither of the ones still sleeping. Chunji sat there for a while trying to figure out what his lover was talking about, until he remembered last night. The nod was all he could give but that was enough.

 

L.Joe couldn't help but sigh. They had all been afraid of this happening when they heard the news. All as in every Teen Top member, excluding Changjo, and their juniors in 100% as soon as they would hear them. It amazed L.Joe how it could be that ten other people could see it so easily, but the one that would have mattered the most was oblivious to it all.

 

Chunji and L.Joe made their way out of the bedroom so they could start making breakfast to them all. Surprisingly they were the first ones to be awake, though it gave them the advantage of cleaning the living room of the soju bottles as not to reveal Ricky's dark secret.

 

Half an hour later everyone else but Ricky was awake and eating their toast and fried eggs. Chunji stood up and started his way to wake the younger male. Changjo looked up confused, he was yet to realise that one of them was missing from the table. He raised his eyebrow to L.Joe, whom soon anwered him.

 

”He went to wake Ricky. We decided to let his sleep in.” Cap and Niel both turned their attention from their food and gave their full focus to L.Joe.

 

”Why? What's up with him?” Changjo, the always oblivious maknae, asked with a frown.

 

”Ricky hasn't been feeling too well lately, he needed more sleep.” L.joe said with finality in his voice, telling the others the conversation was over. Cap slightly kicked L.Joe's leg under the table and sent him a questioning glance, to which L.Joe slightly nodded.

 

That caused Cap to sigh and sligtly shake his head before continuing eating his food. Niel had understood as well and followed their leader's actions. No more was said before Chunji returned to the kitchen with a really groggy looking Ricky trailing behind him.

 

Changjo furrowed his brows when he saw his fellow maknae liner but decided to not make any remarks about his looks. After all, Chunji-eomma wasn't something to be taken lightly and at the moment he could see the tender look in his eyes that alarmed him of his presence.

 

Ricky sat down between Chunji and L.Joe, both of whom started putting food on to his plate as soon as they realised he wouldn't eat anything unless being forced to do so.

 

Ricky didn't make a move to start eating and it worried everyone. Apparently Ricky was awake enough to feel their worriedness.

 

”I'm not hungry and I feel like I'll puke the second anything goes to my stomach.”

 

That did little to cease the worry that four out of five felt. Changjo simply shrugged it off as tiredness and slight illness, which was was true, in a way.

 

The rest of the time before leaving to their dance practice was spent in silence and when they all finished getting ready, they went to the car waiting for them.

 

-

 

I'm really sorry these chapters are short and crappy :(

 

I still hope you like this story :)

 

And as always, I don't know when I'm able to update this story.