How it Continues #2

Desperation

I kind of feel embarrassed right now... It's been like 1,5 years since I updated this story??? For reals?!

 

So, first of all I'm going to apologise for the wait, if you have been waiting for this since the last update you have the patience of a saint :) Hope you haven't completely forgotten about this ^.^'

 

Second of all, since it's been so long, this might be disappointingly short compared to the wait, but!! I'm writing the 4th and last chapter right now and hopefully it won't be too long before I will finish this story, for all of our sakes. I will make this the first chaptered fic I finish even if it kills me!

 

Third of all, I'm sorry if this chapter is a bit off, apparently I have had most of it written since April 2016 and I had to just add a bit to it so it fits with the last chapter.

 

Hope you enjoy this! (I have read this through only briefly so there might be mispellings/weird wording etc.)

 

----

 

The practice had been awful for Ricky.

 

With the nausea he had to go to the bathroom all the time and their choreographer hadn't been too happy with the constant breaks. In the end he had been sent home to get better.

 

The others had been worried to let him go alone but couldn't tell the reason why they should have ended the practice altogether.

 

Ricky was almost asleep by the time he had arrived in the car to the front of their dorm. He managed to get himself awake enough to go inside and as soon as he got to the couch he sat on it. He was asleep soon after.

 

-

 

Ricky was warm while laying on the bed.

 

He didn't turn when he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist but smiled nonetheless. He knew who it was.

 

Only then did he turn when the arms started pulling him around to his other side. He smiled wider when he saw his lover's fond look.

 

Did you sleep well, Changhyunie?”

 

Of course I did since you were next to me!” Changjo pulled him closer until there was no more space. He lifted a hand to sweep it across Ricky's cheek.

 

I love you Changhyunie...” Ricky smiled while tears gathered in his eyes, he didn't know why.

 

I love you too, Jonghyunie.”

 

Everything started to fade to white fog but Ricky could still feel the touch of his love.

 

-

 

Ricky jumped up when the dream ended.

 

There was wetness on his cheeks and he quickly brushed a hand over them only see them wet with his tears. The dream had felt so real.

 

More tears fell as he let the fact that it all was just a dream wash over him, that it would never be true and he would be left with nothing but a broken heart while Changjo was going to be happy with his fiancée.

 

Ricky cried for what felt like hours before he felt there were no tears left, he felt so tired.

 

He looked at the clock and saw that the five others wouldn't be back for at least another hour and decided he needed some air. He took his last bottle of soju, almost empty, and left the dorm.

 

His phone sat on the couch cushion and if Ricky hadn't left, he would have seen the screen light up from a phone call which was left unaswered.