With you.

I'll sing to you

Genre: Fluff with a failed attempt at humor.

 

 

"Jihoonie I'm home."

Jihoon turned his attention towards the opening door, eyes gleaming in delight at the sight of the brown-haired man. He stood up and walked towards Seungcheol to take his bag for him, noticing his sluggish movements and the evident exhaustion on his face.

"Bad day at work?"

Jihoon softly asked, concerned for his lover as he lazily dragged himself to their shared bedroom.

"Horrible. Sorry I was home late, my boss was acting up again. He started the day complaining about how we are running behind schedule, but when I told him it was actually him who was late with all the final reports, he glared at me and gave me double the amount of work afterwards!"

Seungcheol whined, hurriedly changing out of his work clothes before pulling Jihoon to sit down on the bed and lay on his lap, Jihoon letting out little hums of acknowledgment while gently caressing his head, eyes soft and ever so loving. Though he would never admit it, Jihoon always had a soft spot for Seungcheol. The slightly older male had made him feel safe, and Jihoon could not help but to feel a sense of happiness, fulfilment even, from just being with him.

Seungcheol let out a happy sigh at the soft touches and sneaked his arms around Jihoon's small waist, nuzzling his face into Jihoon's stomach.

"So how was your day? Did you manage to write any new lyrics?"

Jihoon's eyes practically lit up at the question, his voice became a little higher in excitement.

"I did finish the lyrics to this one song, I'll show you after dinner. Speaking of dinner, you should have a little nap, I'll make dinner for you. What do you want to eat?"

"We'll eat whatever you want to eat."

"I already had dinner earlier."

"Well, anything you cook is fine with me."

"But-"

"Love, can we just stay like this for a few minutes? I'm too tired to move, and I missed cuddling with you."

Seungcheol mumbled and tightened his grip around Jihoon's body before bringing him down to lie on the bed as well. Jihoon let out a little squeak in surprise before relaxing his body and cuddled closer to his lover. A contented sigh escaped his lips, after all he himself had been missing Seungcheol a lot as well.

"Alright, alright, but just for a few minutes okay. You still have to eat dinner, it's not healthy to skip meals."

Seungcheol chuckled at his lover's worried tone before a smirk appeared on his face. Tilting the pink haired man's face up, he kissed Jihoon full on the lips, teeth nibbling lightly on his lower lip before breaking apart to whisper breathily to his ear.

"I know something else I could eat"

A full grin adorned Seungcheol's face as Jihoon looked at him in disbelief, face red with embarrassment and started hitting him half-heartedly. Still smiling in amusement, Seungcheol waited for the smaller man to calm down before pulling him flat against his body, silently marvelled at how their body seemed to fit perfectly together. All of Seungcheol's previous fatigue melted into contentment as he held Jihoon close, their legs intertwined and hearts beating in sync. Too contented to do anything else, they simply lay in each other’s embrace and basked in the soothing presence of one another, the air filled with comfortable silence until Jihoon decided to speak out.

“Cheollie?”

“Yes love?”

“You have 5 seconds to get your ert hands off my before I bring my guitar out.”

 

AN: Sorry for the failed attempt at humor in the ending, I just at being funny. And at making titles. And probably at writing too all together. 
But anyways, that aside, there's actually something for me to celebrate /drum rolls/ Guys, I got 29 subscribers! /clutches heart/ It's not a big number to some of you, but I honestly didn't think that there would be more than 10 people out there who would read my story, so I'm really touched /gives out a piece of my heart for every single one of you lovely people/ Thank you all and I'll see you next time ~ Bbye ~ 

Constructive comments and critism are always welcomed and appreciated.