I can see it in your eyes.

I'll sing to you

Starting off with a not-so-jicheol drabble because I'm just that horrible.
Genre: Slight! Angst
Minor characters: Jeonghan. 

 

 

Jihoon looked up from his phone at the sound of Seungcheol’s chuckles and found him sitting together with Jeonghan at the other end of the room. Seungcheol looked mildly amused as he watched Jeonghan’s face flushed a pale shade of red when he tucked one of Jeonghan’s fallen hair strands behind his ears, his eyes held a teasing look but still shone with fondness and utter adoration when Jeonghan started gushing about the good responses they had received from the new acoustic version of Adore U. Jihoon heaved a sigh and closed his eyes again, broken pieces of memories started to come back vividly behind his eyelids. He remembered back to all the times he had spent with Seungcheol, ever since they started as trainees for NU'EST till the formation of SEVENTEEN, and his heart sank further, drowning in regrets for having not realised until it was too late that he really had fallen in love with Seungcheol. Jihoon took another glance at the couple, his mother’s words when he was younger rang clearly in his ears. “Love is when you look at someone in their eyes and find yourself at peace. It is when you feel like your home is wherever they are.” He felt his heart squeezing painfully at the words and the scene in front of him, because while Jihoon did find his solace in Seungcheol’s alluring dark orbs, he also saw Seungcheol’s whole world in Jeonghan’s bright, gentle eyes.

 

AN: Okay so it probably is not the best thing to do, starting a Jicheol collection with a somewhat Jeongcheol drabble, but honestly this was my first Seventeen drabble, and the inspiration for this was something that I experienced myself, so I guess I feel a sense of attachment to it. I promise there would be more fluffy Jicheol coming up, so please hold on to your tomatoes and eggs till a little bit later.
And to all you amazing people who actually subscribed to this story, well I just hope that you guys won't go unsubscribe after you read this /hides away/ But still, thank you all for your support. 

Constructive comments and critism are always welcomed and appreciated.