Welcome

Wonderful


                 I woke up after what I assumed was a few hours night long until the bright morning sun was momentarily blinded me. It was coming from the opened curtain and I forgot to close it before eventually going to sleep.

After a quick basic exercises, I rushes to the bathroom and wash-up. I started to brushing my teeth and washing my face then immediately taking a short shower. Done with several morning routines, I went to dressed up in casual outfits. I wear a long sleeve black dress with a white buttoned shirt on the inside and fixing the collar a bit.

Finally, I could spun around for a second and tidy-up the bed. It is kind of mess since I had a tangled sleeping habit which may causes lots messes around my bed and I loves cuddly plushy, so I had them collected all over the bed.

I walked straight down to the kitchen and greeted by my parents, “Good morning, Seullie-ah,” said my mom as she was carrying the foods and transferred them from kitchen counter to the dining table.

As I can see my father was reading newspaper and lowered it down a bit to see my existence right beside him, “Good morning, princess,” he said while forming a fresh grin at me. I flash a sincere small smile before taking a seat next to him.

“Good morning to you too, mom and dad,” I replied.

She offer an empty white plate for me. I keep the tiny smile of mine plastered while holding the plate and set it onto the table then take a piece of toast to complete it myself by spread a jam topping. I fold it and have a single bite to munch on my breakfast silently. Suddenly, my mom broke the silence for us to not stay awkward as ever.

“How was your sleep, dear?” she questioned me. I approve the question and answered, “It was nice. There was no noises,” I honestly spoke. She gave me a very motherly smile and nodded as she begin to eat her own toast. My dad was obviously feeding himself some fried noodle while glued his eyes onto the newspaper. He flipped it to the next page and keep reading. Work? It's Sunday today, so he had no schedule to be done.

“Tomorrow, we will visit your new school's principal for your conversion and all, including your uniform and homeroom. Don't sleep late, okay?” she spoke up and I take a detailed note.

“Okay.... Mom?” I called her and she looks at me, waiting for what am I going to say.

“Can I go out to breathed the fresh air?” I asked for her permission, as well as my father's permission, too. Since they are both concerning about me and whenever I was away from home without telling them why, they begin to panicking and dialing my digits for multiple of times. Because they were afraid of losing me. I was their only one child.

But to my surprise, they allowed me. “Sure, my dear. Anytime you want,” they said in soft unison and chuckled at the similar answers to my first morning question. I felt relieved and smiled seeing them loving each other. How I wish I could find someone that would never judge me and love me for who I am, and willing to accepts my weaknesses.


                One hour had passed, now I am on my way to the little exploration. I shove on a comfy silver vans then goes to the sidewalk. The sun wasn't that hot, it was kind of warming but not too hot. I still can feel the wind breeze hitting against my face and hair. It was a chilling weather. I took one by one steps forward as I watches the scenery around my neighborhoods which I haven't known yet. They're quite calm but maybe because they haven't seen my eyes yet.

It was lucky for me to grow a long black straight hair with bangs lining up above my eyebrows. So, I could hide it a bit by pushing some of my hair to the front sides but no matter how many times I've tried to hide it away to be seen by others, however, they were still visible.

Then I found a large spaces park. There was fields, a playground, with an amazing sightseeing. The trees, for a brief time, seemed to be comply with heavy winds. I instantaneously sat on an empty bench next to a huge oak tree and a basketball field right on my left side. I knew there was some young kids and teenagers but I pretend as if I wasn't in the center and think like any average being in this world. I just relaxes at the park. Until someone taps on my shoulder.

“Hey,”

I was aghast for the suddens and gasps softly at the male stranger but before I could show him a full look, I was hesitant about my eyes, so I quickly avoided his eye-contact and burying my face in my hair. I can tell he was in complete confusion plus curiosity with my embarrassing reaction.

“I'm sorry, I didn't meant to scare you. Are you alright?” he asked. His voice sounded familiar but I don't even remembered when did I ever heard of this voice before. Maybe it was just my illusion. Without unveiling my hair, I responded.

“No, it's okay. You're not scaring me,”

He was overly curious, now good for me. I should've acted otherwise but I don't want anybody to switch themselves against me. It was hard but I can feel his gentle hands touches mine. I wonder why his hands was so warming and feeling pleasant when he touches mine. 

“Look at me. I'm not a bad person. I'm not here to committed crimes–”

He paused as soon as he propel my hair; revealing my real facial. I was brave enough to wait for his comment and surprised expression but... he disobey my expectation again. His reaction was the same like Mrs. Xu, an elder woman from yesterday. He curved his lips into a bright smile.

“I just want to make friends,” he continued his last sentence. I was confused. I don't understand why do they reacts sedately. Mostly opposites from whom have been judging me. Or maybe, it was just my negative thoughts. I know, nothing is impossible.

He let go of my hair and hand then sitting on the bench. He wipe his hand on his shirt then offer a friendly handshake, “My name is Seungcheol, Choi Seungcheol. And you?” he introduced.

I was hesitate to hold his hand but I did it anyway, “Yoo Seulbin,” and we shook for one second. I situated my hand down on the previous spot.

“New here?” and I nodded, “I just moved yesterday,”

His lips was molded into a perfect small circle, “Since you're new here. How about I introduce you to my friends? And you don't have to worry. They are super highly open-minded,” he said. I was still confused at his calmness and kindness towards me. Sorry, I just get used with bad treatments from people in the past. To end my curiosity, I asked him.

“You're not scared?” and he chuckled which is disbelief to me. 

“Why would I get scared of an innocent girl? You didn't do anything, right? Oh.., maybe you do?” he teasingly questioned me back. I widens my eyes and shook my head rapidly, “I won't do such things,” I can't rise my voice volume. It has been normal for me to speak in low tone. He giggled then ruffling my hair as if we've become friends since a long time ago. I'm not used to it, so I display an annoyed expression.

“I'm just kidding. Don't take it too serious, young lady,” he teased me a little and I sighed weakly.

I was about to excuse myself to go back home but I was blocked by three more guys were approaching Seungcheol's side, “Yo, Seungcheol! What took you so long-” his words was cut after seeing me. I quickly look away and Seungcheol elbowed his friend. The other one groaned lightly because of the nudge.

“Don't be afraid, Seulbin. They're nice persons,” he tries to persuade me.

I breathed then turned my face to them. They were amazed by my eyes, “Woah! You've got a beautiful eye colors!” said a blonde-head guy but he was snapped by the other guy standing next to him. “Ow, hyung! That hurts!” I control the laughter and allow them to continue.

“So, this is my friends. Junhui, the noisy one is Soonyoung, Jisoo, and Jeonghan. There are still more but they are not here today. You can meet them tomorrow if you want,” said Seungcheol and I was stunned at the numerous of friends he had. I nodded and didn't knew what to say. Soonyoung clasps his hands together.

“Hmm! How about we play?” he suggested. This time, I shook my head, apologetically reject. “I'm sorry. I can't join you guys. My parents would be worried for being late,” I stood up and bows at them politely.

“It is nice to meeting you. I'll take my leave now. Good evening,” I said and turned to jogs on the sidewalk. It wasn't late yet, but I was awkward when it comes to befriend. Sorry.


                
   Nobody's POV
After her leaving, the remaining guys were chattering, “She's cute, don't you think so?” Soonyoung said and referring it to Seulbin. Jisoo and Junhui agrees then Jeonghan cut in, “Alright~ Let's go sleepover at Seungkwan's house?” they were discussing at the background. Meanwhile, Seungcheol was left smiling all alone. He stares at the direction where she has run into earlier, even though she has disappeared from his eyesight.