School: Part 2

Wonderful


                 Upon walking into the homeroom, everyone had their attentions on me, even the teacher stopped writing on the board and looks at me. Not a great idea. I forgot to think wisely about people around here before I moved to this town. I shut my eyes for a quick second then holding my hair, so it will cover my eyes from being seen as I made my way towards a teacher.

I bowed, “I'm a new transferred student here,” and hand a registration paper at him. He is wearing a black spectacles. He took the file from me and examines the written fonts. I thought he was a cold person until he finally curls his lips to a fatherly smile then hand it to me.

“Welcome here, Ms. Yoo. Please do introduce yourself to your classmates,” he said before spinning around a bit to view on his chattering students at the background, “Attention, class! You'll be having a new friend today,” he yells a little and giving a space for me to stand in the center. I shyly steps at the front and gripping on my backpack's straps. Biting my bottom lip, nervously heads up.

“My name is Yoo Seulbin. Please treat me well,”

It was surprising me when they gasps in excitement after seeing my face. They were whispering to their friends that is sitting next to each other and something caught my red alert when I saw a familiar faces gazing at my direction with big smiles on their faces. Yes, you guessed it right. I can spot Junhui, Soonyoung, and 4 unknown guys. I didn't knew what to react, so I end up avoiding their eye-contacts and patiently waiting for my teacher to speak up.

“Alright, Seulbin. Is a big pleasure to meeting someone as special as you. I'm your homeroom's teacher, Choi Siwon. Now, you can sit...,” he scans the whole room and I did the same. I mentally slapping myself because there's only one sit in the middle, surrounding by those guys at the very back row. He continued, “...Next to Mingyu and Minghao. Mr. Kim and Mr. Xu, please raise your hands,” he ordered the two. Almost everyone in the class were talking about me.

They raises their hands up and I gulped my own saliva. I bowed once at Mr. Choi Siwon and walks towards my new seat. There's an equality of three tables. It is way dissimilar than my previous classroom which only provides one deskmate but this time, I could have two deskmates. I sat in the middle between Mingyu and Minghao, and pulling out study items on the table.

“Hi. I'm Xu Minghao,” he said while making a small wave at me. I build a tiny smile at him.

“Yoo–”

“And I'm Kim Mingyu,” said the one next to my left. I turned to him and gave him a brief head bow. “Yoo Seulbin,” he smirked before ending the talks to resume on his lesson once Siwon starts to chalking on the blackboard. I pursed my lips and focus on the Mathematical lessons. Suddenly, I heard someone talk to me on my right side.

“You had beautiful eyes,” and I recognize it was Minghao's voice. My heart skipped a beat.

                  2 hours later, the lesson ended for a moment, and lunchtime bell ringing. It's a big chaos to some crazy and cheerful students running around the hallways to get on the line at the canteen and cafeteria. Meanwhile, I was still in the process of packing my things into my backpack then a person tapping on my shoulder.

“Would you want to have lunch with us?” asked Minghao and I still hadn't answered anything when another one spoke up behind me, “Come with us!” I can tell it was Soonyoung. I forced a small smile and shook my head, “I'm sorry but I'm not used to many people. I'll excuse myself,” and immediately quit from the class. I cluelessly wanders to search for a right staircase to the rooftop but I was confused because of it's huge blocks.

I sighed in regreting, “I should've asked them where it is,” I mumbled to myself. I'm so stupid.

Suddenly, I heard a male voice from behind. He's slowly approaching me, “You can take shortcuts, it may be faster to arrive there. If you're finding a staircase, you need to passed by a library and teachers office,” and I looks over my shoulder. It was revealed to be Minghao. He must've been following me ever since I run away from them.

He smiled.... his smile sends friendliness, “Can I volunteer to be your tour guide?”

I blinked few times and my mind was imagining something bad might have possibly happened or I might have lost if I don't have anybody would be helping me out. So, I nodded as in agreeing to his suggestion. He keeps his tender smile and came to lead me, “Let me show you the way,”

I was trailing behind him but during our progression to the rooftop, he cup a chance to show me a student's library, music room, dance studio, artistic class, computer and science laboratory. I swear, this is the most biggest school I've enrolled. They produces great decorations, and amazing paints on each walls. It was never been a mess, and marble flooring below my feet.

“Oh,” he mumbles. I didn't notice he was stopping in front of me, resulting myself to bumping his back with my head hitting his nape, “Ouch,” and I stepped backwards while rubbing my forehead. He turn to see my unpretty reaction. He giggled softly, “Sorry for the sudden pause. I forgot that I should borrow a key from a guard since it's currently locked for good reason,” he stated.

“Wait a minute. Don't go anywhere, I'll be back,” he said in a very low tone, like mine, except he had a male voice while I got a female one. He jogs downstairs and I leaned my back against the wall while waiting for his comeback. A minute later, I went to sit on an unused chair. 

Is he going to returning?

                    Nobody's POV
               Minghao was jogging in the direction of a canteen and was close to greeted by his friends but he ignore their calls to lining up in the crowds and bought two packet of sandwiches and pay it using his pocket money then he bought a bottle of strawberry soda. He thanked the seller and was attempt to go back where he was coming from but unfortunately, Seungcheol block his path.

“Where are you taking these to?” he asked out of curiosity, well he doesn't looks like a bad man. He was just curious of why Minghao did not chose to sit with them today. Mingyu had a clue, so he stood up from his seat to interrupt them, “He had a new friend,”

Minghao apologetically lowered his eyebrows at his elder friend, “Sorry, hyung. I can't join you guys today but I'll do tomorrow. Enjoy your meal, hyung!” he left the canteen in a split minute. Seungcheol was again clueless as ever, “Yah, what do you meant by a new friend?” he asked Mingyu but Jisoo help answering, “Don't you remember the rainbow eyed girl? That's his friend,”

Seungcheol widens his eyes, “Wha-what?! Why don't you guys tell me that she attends the same school?” he sat down, facing Jisoo. Mingyu return to his previous next to his closest hyung, Jeon Wonwoo and they begin to continue feeding each other a fried rice.

Jisoo laughs, “Because you didn't ask,” and Junghan added, “And let's eat! Break time is almost over. You might be late, Cheol.” 

Seungcheol crossing his arms while pouting. He carries his foods and drink to another table. They were giggling and snickering at their hyung's childish behavior.

                    Seulbin's POV
             
I don't count the minutes and seconds on how long he left me here. I was bored and slowly, my vision became blurry. Not because I had an illness but I was too sleepy. I yawned before leaning my head against the wall behnd the chair I've been sitting on. I shut my eyes and taking a short nap there. In the next moment, I was awakened by a light shook.

I slowly opened my eyes and the first person I saw was none other than Minghao. He is such a good person, everyone may see the sincere in his pair of beautiful brown eyes.

“Seulbin? Wake up,”

I sit up properly and he apologizing, “I'm sorry for the late. Let's go outside?”

I smiled at him, “It's okay. Have you found the key?” and he nodded. Minghao twist the doorknob and it flung open. Once again, I follow him and eventually I could meet the chilly wind breeze as usual days passing. The view from up here was so beautiful. I can see tiny buildings and houses but I was unable to notice humans since they are way too small than ants. Forgot to mention, Gyeongju International School was located in the hill.

“Have a sit,” said my first guy friend, as he patting the empty space beside him. I accept the sequence and dusting the floors before sitting down. I didn't expect anything from him until he hold up a sandwich at me. I was a bit oblivious with his gestures but my hand automatically take it. Blame on my hungry tummy.

“Thank you,”

I took a bite of the sandwich and munching slowly. Feeling someone is staring at me, I became unaware and pretending as if nothing happened by watching the scenery views.

“Can I ask you something?” he asked and I nodding once, “Sure,”

“Is there anything bad happened to your past that make you feel timid?” he questioning me. I look down, staring blankly at my bitten sandwich, “I was badly bullied. Every single students from my old school were judging me. They told me to committing suicide. They said I'm a devil, a monster, a vampire, and many more. I'm scared of humans,” I explained.

“They are not humans if they don't have humanity and brain. You're far away better than them,”