School: Part 1.

Wonderful


                 The next morning has draw closer, I was awakened by a loud vacuum sounds all around the house. Of course, it is none other than her mom. She is extremely diligent to cleaning up the areas to make sure everything is cleaned and no dusts would touches the ground. She is also a perfectionist. If any of her housework isn't reaching her satisfaction then she would redo it again until it's obviously neat.

As usual, I did a little basic exercises while brushing my teeth and rinses my mouth to wash off the bubbles. After taking a short morning shower, I went to the closet and putting on my new uniform. How can I get them? Thanks to my mom. When I was hanging outside yesterday, she was impatient and straightly drives to the school. It was still opened for offices, so she grabbed a chance to buy the uniform set but unfortunately, the principal wasn't attending. She can't do the registration for me.

I don't think it is a big matter since I can settles them in this morning. I looked at the reflection from the mirror and checking on every necessary sections. Combing my hair to fixes the messes, done. Brushing off the coat, done. Buttoning the shirt, done. Everything's checked, except my eyes. I can't do anything to hide them. I'm feeling subside and heaves a sigh.

“Seulbin, the breakfast is ready~” shouted my mom from the downstairs. Well, luckily, I had my door widely opened after I've done wearing my uniform, so I hear her. I couldn't raise my voice because if I did, my throat felt itchy and hurting me if I try to shout loudly.

Unable to response, I fling the backpack on my shoulder before shutting the door and runs downstairs towards the kitchen. I greet them with a smile, “Morning~” is all I can say.

They turned their attention to me and replied, “Good morning, princess,” it made me chuckled.

                    Upon entering the gateway, I catch a glimpse of my new educated building. I didn't expect it to be this luxurious! Comparing this building to my previous one, they are all different. My old school had an average three blocks with uninteresting paints but this one is...... amazing. It can somehow resembles to a castle. Or am I in a university instead of an high school?

I was preoccupy with the observation, however, I can tell, almost everyone that surrounding my areas, were looking at me weirdly. I expect them to be disgusted by my appearance but once I looks at them. Their faces were filling with smiles, unconfirmed if they're sincere. A few of them were busily gossiping to the friend next to them. It feels weird. I'm not used to these treatment.

I lowered my head down and walking inside. It was super chilly on the interior with an extreme golden furnitures were adorned. My jaws dropped a tiny bit due to the endless designs. I was obsessed with observing the entire walls and decorations, so I lacks of concentration on where am I leading to until I bumped onto someone's hard chest and I stumbled on my back. ALMOST.

I was waiting patiently for the pain to hit my back or maybe including my head but a few seconds later, I don't feel any roughness but it was replaced with warmth arms holding me. My eyes were still shutting and afraid of what might fallen into me. I heard whispers everywhere and I supposed it was coming from those students but what was the big deal? Is this person...

I don't moves any inch and my eyes widening at the sight of a very familiar beautiful stranger. Keeping my confused stares at him and it cracked me up when he suddenly asked.

“Where are you looking at, pretty one?”

Gasps were loose from my mouth and immediately stands properly after pushing him lightly. I bowed, “I-I'm sorry! I didn't meant to. It was my fault–” my words got cut by someone else's voice behind him.

“Yah, Hong Jisoo!” his friend called him. I blinks rapidly then heads up to have a clear look.

“You guys....,” I mumbled.

“Oh! Are you the angel from yesterday?” asked Soonyoung, the loudest one among his group, maybe. I blushed at his words and it loading more nervousness in me, so I bowed once more time, “Excuse me, I gotta go. Thanks, Jisoo-ssi,” I said before making my way out of their visions.

I can feel someone was calling me but I was not in the good mood for receiving compliments. Their kindness could be a fake and they were pretending to be nice. I don't find them sincere enough to approve me in their world. I don't need a pity because I literally hate it. If they are kind enough to be my friend, they should've proven it. Or maybe I'm the idiot one.

I push the door to a small degree, peeking my head in, trying to find the right place. Then, I found a receptionist. The one I've been looking for. At last, I formed series of steps forward to the counter and was greeted cheerfully by the receptionist, “Hello, how may I help you?”

She stares into my eyes in astonishment but she refused to comment anything about it. 

“Um. I want to make a registration,” I answered and she nodded, “You're a new student. No wonder, I haven't seen you before.”

I forced a tiny smile and she eventually assembling the paperworks with pile of files. 

“Can I have your document student profile?” she asked and I quickly removes the backpack off my shoulders to search for my document file. It's the color dark blue and I hand it to her. She scanned the papers and smiling at the grades. She was impressed by the high grades I had.

“You're a very intelligent student,” she commented then hand few papers to me, “This is your homeroom number and this is your timetable,” and without hesitation, I took it.

After marking a chop on my document file, I take them from her hands and bow lightly.

“Thank you for your help,” I politely says and she smiled at me.

“Welcome to the most prestigious school of Gyeongju. Please have a nice day, Ms. Yoo,” I was surpised by her welcoming sentence. Who wouldn't be shocked when they're saying that I'm attending the most prestigious school of Gyeongju without my noticement? No wonder, this school is looking all expensive from outer and inner packages. I blinked few times then bow my head once more before exiting the office.