DSG: III

Don't Say Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She stared at the black TV as she recalled the moments earlier. She still can't believe that the woman was back. She looked at her side and saw her camera bag.

She took out her DSLR to see the shots, she had taken earlier. As well, as she took on Tiffany from a far.

She clicked the zoom in to just confirm it. She caressed the screen of her camera.

"She's back..." She muttered under her breath. She closed her eyes and sighed. She knows this is not good for her.

Suddenly her phone rings, it was Sooyoung. She immediately answered it and decided to ask Sooyoung if she already know it.

"So, Tae are you two going on the reunion this wednesday?" Sooyoung asked.

"Is this because Tiffany is back?" Taeyeon asked bluntly, she doesn't want the conversation last longer. She wants to know and confirm it.

"What do you mean?" Sooyoung asked. She knows there's something behind their plan about this reunion thing. It's too sudden.

"Sooyoung, I saw Tiffany earlier on our school. Now I want you to be honest with me right now, Is she back? Is that why you guys suddenly bring up this reunion thing?" Taeyeon asked her. She heard Sooyoung sighed heavily from the other line.

"Yes, she is." Sooyoung answered.

"No, I'm not coming. Me and Andrea won't be going." Taeyeon quickly ended their discussion.

"But, Taeyeon-" Taeyeon sighed.

"Soo, I know you all missed us both but... maybe not this time?" Taeyeon convinced her.

Sooyoung knew her friend so she just decided to let her.

"Okay, I'll tell the others..." She heard Sooyoung's dissapointed voice from the other line.

"I'm really sorry, Sooyoung." Taeyeon apologized. She's still not ready to face her again.

"It's okay. But, Taeyeon... It's been 3 yrs. It's in the past now." Sooyoung said before hanging up the phone.

Taeyeon pulled out her phone from her ear.

"After all these years, You're still not ready to face her again?" Suddenly she heard a voice behind her.

She turned around to look at Andrea, who's standing behind the couch. Andrea has been there ever since Taeyeon looked at her shots earlier. Andrea knew her bestfriend like the back of her hand and she knows if there is something that is bothering her. And she already noticed it since when they buyed foods earlier. Taeyeon is spacing out.

Taeyeon sighed. She's too tired to discuss about this.

"I'm tired, Andrea and I don't want to talk about it." Taeyeon replied as she picked up her things on the couch and stand up to leave the living room but only to stopped by Andrea's hand on her wrist.

"Taeyeon, you know that this day will al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter