DSG: II

Don't Say Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A new day, new beginning and new life.

She decided to start over again. It's hard but she tried so hard.

And now... after 3yrs

"Yea, yea. Okay, I'll ask her." She hanged up the phone.

That was Sooyoung, she asked if she could go on their reunion tonight with her bestfriend.

She waited outside of their school as she waits for her bestfriend to arrive. She looked at her watch, she impatiently tapped her sneakers on the ground.

"Where is she...." She muttered under her breath.

Looking over the garden, she sighed. Thinking that her bestfriend maybe ran some errands again, she decided to keep herself occupied for a moment while waiting for her.

She decided to send her bestfriend a text that she'll be on the school garden if ever she came. Taeyeon took off her camera bag and decided to take pictures for a while.

She took MMA on her college, majoring photography as she found a great interest on taking beautiful pictures before they entered on their Senior High.

She walked over the newly bloomed flowers and take some pictures that she can post on her tumblr. As she came on the other end of the garden, she noticed a familiar flower. She walked over there and saw some white and pink lilies.

She touched the pink ones and she suddenly remembered one person who really likes this flower. Before she could go over on that thought, she pushed it out of her thoughts and just decided to continue what she is doing.

Then, she picked out one white lilies, sneakily hid it on her camera bag. She looked around if someone saw her. After that she looked around and take more pictures.

5 minutes passed, she sat on the bench and start looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter