Chapter 02

Because We Were Meant To Be

Kyungsoo opened his window curtains. Darkness greeted him, where the sun had yet to rise. The trees were beginning to change it’s color going from a nice deep green, to now various shades of red. They were beautiful, a couple of leaves falling softly to the ground, small amounts of wind blew them away.

Slowly Kyungsoo stepped away from his window with a soft smile on his face. He turned and faced his bed, which was very much a mess after all of the turning and tossing. Kyungsoo smoothed out his bed as much as possible, he wasn’t exactly the best when it came to doing his bed. Besides he figured that he would sleep in it later, why go through all of the fuss?

Kyungsoo then walked into his large walk-in closet where rows of suits hung neatly by shades of black. He picked out a random suit and dress shoes. He walked out of his closet and walked towards his bed where he laid the suit and put the dress shoes on the floor. He walked across his room until he got to the bathroom. The knob was turned and in he went. He the shower and set it to a warm temperature. While the water was running,  he proceeded to going to the sink and brushed his pearly white teeth. He shaved the few hairs he had on his chin and went towards the shower.

He took off his clothes and stretched. His back muscles were toned and had well defined abs, although nobody could really see that underneath his suits. He stepped into his shower and let the warm water run on his body. Kyungsoo closed his eyes and allowed his muscles to relax, something that didn’t happen very often. A minty smell filled his bathroom as the shampoo was lathered onto his hair. Soapy suds made their way down Kyungsoo’s neck and onto the rest of his body. Kyungsoo washed his body and washed of the shampoo and turned off the water, He stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist.

The clock read 5:10. Kyungsoo calmly put on his clothes and shoes. His reflection on the mirror greeted him as he faced his mirror and he began styling his hair. He simply took a bit of gel and swooped his hair back. His grandmother had always made fun of his hair by saying, “Boy, it looks like you just went through the toughest of the toughest winds and your hair stayed like that. Nothing but the wind can mess that up.” Just thinking of his grandmother’s words made a small smile form on his heart shaped lips. He was satisfied with the way his dark black hair looked.

 

*Dan han beondo neol chajji moshan na, You hurt me so bad so bad* Kyungsoo walked towards his phone and picked it up.

 

“Hello? Baekhyun? Oh hey, what do you want? I didn’t mean it in a rude way, but you just call when you want something. ... Exactly, I said call not text, you text everyday, but you don’t always call unless you want something. Just tell me what do you want... Grab some coffee? Baekhyun, it is literally 5:30 right now. Now that I think about it, why are you up so early? Did something happen? Was it Chanyeol, because if it was I will... Oh it wasn’t him? So what happened? Nevermind, I will just meet you at my office. I will just ask Soojung to get us coffee when I get there....Alright, I will see you there. Bye.”

Kyungsoo hung up and gave a long sigh. “What’s wrong with Baekhyun?”

He grabbed his keys to his car, gave himself a once over on his mirror for the last time. Satisfied with his look he gave a small smirk and walked out of his room.

The hallway’s walls were filled with his diplomas since grade school, but other than that were white. Kyungsoo walked down his stairs and out the door. He opened the door to his car and began to drive to his office.


A/N: Oh my gosh! I am really so sorry for not updating earlier! Mianhae! I feel terrible and I was always like I will update tomorrow and soon that turned into a month... I am terrible! I feel like this chapter and my writing skills are only worsening. I promise that I will try harder for the next chapter. Thank you so much for my first 5 subbies and my one upvote! I am so grateful! *kisses you guys* . Please continue to read and comment and subscribe! An upvote wouldn't hurt either *wink(although  I don't deserve it)*. Thank you so much and until next time ^.^
By the way, did you guys see the duo between Kyngsoo and Chanyeol? That was like OH MY GAH MY FANGIRL FEELS. Oh and the sentence that seemed like gibberish in the story were the lyrics for hurt by exo (yeah that was his ringtone) and the song that D.O and Chanyeol sang was boyfriend by Justin. Okay, for real this time, Bye! sorry for the long author's note...BYE!