Chapter 03 (Updated)

Because We Were Meant To Be

“Good morning Kyungsoo! Baekhyun is waiting for you in your office.”

“Ah, thanks Soojung. Can you please bring me two coffees to my office? No sugar in my coffee or milk and the other one should have two teaspoons of sugar with cream.”

“Will that be all sir?” Soojung asked with a teasing smile.

“Yes Miss Soojung. That will be all.” Kyungsoo smiled in her direction and then turned towards the elevator. A ding was heard as the elevator arrived and he pushed the 5 button. The doors closed and began to move up. Kyungsoo glanced at his watch and it read 6:30. Finally the elevator arrived at the 5th floor and he stepped out as soon as the doors opened up. Kyungsoo made a few turns until he finally arrived at his office.

 

“KYUNGSOO! YOU’RE FINALLY HERE! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!”

 

Kyungsoo turned around to see who was screaming, only to be knocked down to the ground by his best friend,Baekhyun.

 

“YA! BAEKHYUN! ARE YOU INSANE?”

 

Baekhyun only hugged him tighter and gave him his best eye-smile. He snuggled closer to Kyungsoo and put his head on Kyungsoo’s shoulder. Kyungsoo tried to push Baekhyun off gently, but Baekhyun did not budge even the slightest bit. He gave up struggling and just let Baekhyun lay there with his eyes closed. A small smile crept on his face as he hugged Baekhyun back.

 

“Ya! Baekhyun! Don’t you know that you could have hurt yourself? Don’t do that ever again and let go of me. Stand up.”

Baekhyun shook his head as he began to pout. “No. I don’t want to let go. I don’t want to and I won’t.”

“Mr. Do, your coffee- ah, sorry did I interrupt something” Soojung smirked and lifted her eyebrows as she looked down at Kyungsoo and Baekhyun hugging tightly.

Immediately Kyungsoo unwrapped himself from Baekhyun’s arms and stood up quickly making Baekhyun hit his face with the floor from the swift movement.

Kyungsoo became quite flustered, a soft pink coating his cheeks and the tips of his ears. He glared at Soojung as he began, “Soojung! How many times do I have to tell you to knock before you walk in? This is not what you think it is!”

“Oh, but I didn’t say anything did I? And how could I have knocked if your door is wide open?” She pointed at the open door and an innocent look took over her face, but Kyungsoo knew she was anything but innocent. Soojung began to giggle and covered her lips with her hand. She looked straight at Kyungsoo and said, “Well, umm, keep doing whatever you guys were doing and enjoy your coffee! Bye!” She giggled and skipped away to the elevator.

“Yah! JUNG SOOJUNG! I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU! AISH!” Kyungsoo began to tug at his hair as Baekhyun slowly got up and dusted his clothes off. He glared at Kyungsoo and then began to laugh.

“KYUNGSOO! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE!” Kyungsoo glared at him and pouted. Baekhyun took a look at his face and began laughing again. Several tears made their way down his face as  he held his sides. Kyungsoo looked at him and a grin began to overtake his face. He joined Baekhyun and they were both laughing like madmen. They wiped the tears that ran down their faces and walked towards Kyungsoo’s desk. They sat down and began to chat.

“Baekhyun, what did you come here for if it wasn’t because of Chanyeol?” Kyungsoo took a sip of his coffee and set it back down.

“Ahh. About that... I already told you that I just wanted to see you.” Baekhyun crossed his legs and leaned back on his chair. He slowly took a sip and brushed his black locks back. “I actually wanted to ask you if you wanted to go out with us this weekend. We want to go to the mall or something but you should really come with us.”

Kyungsoo cocked an eyebrow and took another sip of his coffee. “I really appreciate you trying to get me to go out but I do not want to be a third -wheeler again. Seriously, last time I went with you guys,all you guys did was ditch me and start each other’s faces off. Some friends I have...”

Baekhyun let out a light laugh and then began to pout “Aww sorry Kyungie. It’s just that you are so boring and don’t even like to go out. Just out with us this once please!” He made his best puppy eyes and Kyungsoo just sighed as he leant back and muttered and soft “fine” under his breath. Baekhyun began clapping and went to hug his best friend.

“Thanks Kyungie. I’ll send you a text tomorrow night of the address. And don’t come with a suit please, it’s not something formal. Bring something like some jeans or whatever. Anyways,I have to get going. Bye, Love you.” Baekhyun walked out of his office as he waved and blew one last kiss to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo simply replied with a weak smile and watched as the door closed. He closed his eyes and wondered just what he had gotten himself into.


A/N: Hey guys! As promised, here is the chapter that I have been wanting to update since forever. Sorry if it's not that well written. I hope you guys liked it and yeah... Happy New Years guys,subscribe, comment, upvote and support this fic please! Until next time! Byeee! ^^ P.S, isn't Exo's song great.If ou hav'e listened to it, check it out. P.P.S, Luhan's music is getting...how do I describe it? Naughty?*wink* Lol, Bye guys! 

*I do not owe these pictures*